Hello Monday!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The older we get the faster time flies... that's the truth. Do you remember the time as we were kids? A day felt like a week with all the adventures we had. But we cannot change it and have to use the remaining time as good as possible. That's the reason why I try to enjoy my hobbies as good as possible. Maybe today is the last day....sound crazy but I know some colleagues who died within hours without being ill or without any sign.

I will be on holiday from Saturday to next week Sunday and my gf and me hopefully will have some great days in Poland. So please be patient we me if I cannot be active all the time. You'll for sure see some pictures afterwards.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The older we get the faster time flies... that's the truth. Do you remember the time as we were kids? A day felt like a week with all the adventures we had. But we cannot change it and have to use the remaining time as good as possible. That's the reason why I try to enjoy my hobbies as good as possible. Maybe today is the last day....sound crazy but I know some colleagues who died within hours without being ill or without any sign.

I will be on holiday from Saturday to next week Sunday and my gf and me hopefully will have some great days in Poland. So please be patient we me if I cannot be active all the time. You'll for sure see some pictures afterwards.

Say greetings for Poland from me Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , as I'm not able now go there although would like too ๐Ÿ˜’ pandemic ๐Ÿ˜ช- and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜‰
Which place do you want to visit in Poland? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Enjoy the life today Helix_2648 Helix_2648, tomorrow might be late, and you are right , life is unpredictable, unfortunately we all have to play the system, and we have less time to spend with our relatives, people we love, and our hobbies . And thatโ€™s really sad.

I wish you very nice holidays Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , donโ€™t worry about forum, think about your time to spend it right. And stay safe . i Guess you will need tons of mask on holidays because of coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.