Hello Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The older we get the faster time flies... that's the truth. Do you remember the time as we were kids? A day felt like a week with all the adventures we had. But we cannot change it and have to use the remaining time as good as possible. That's the reason why I try to enjoy my hobbies as good as possible. Maybe today is the last day....sound crazy but I know some colleagues who died within hours without being ill or without any sign.

I will be on holiday from Saturday to next week Sunday and my gf and me hopefully will have some great days in Poland. So please be patient we me if I cannot be active all the time. You'll for sure see some pictures afterwards.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Say greetings for Poland from me Helix_2648 , as I'm not able now go there although would like too pandemic - and stay safe
Which place do you want to visit in Poland?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Enjoy the life today Helix_2648, tomorrow might be late, and you are right , life is unpredictable, unfortunately we all have to play the system, and we have less time to spend with our relatives, people we love, and our hobbies . And thatโ€™s really sad.

I wish you very nice holidays Helix_2648 , donโ€™t worry about forum, think about your time to spend it right. And stay safe . i Guess you will need tons of mask on holidays because of coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ