Hi from Scotland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryG

Aug 1, 2020
Hi, thanks for the invitation. I am new to photography and have developed a love (my wife would say obsession πŸ˜ƒ) for macro, especially flowers and insects. I look forward to getting involved with your online community. Thanks again πŸ‘

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi again HarryG HarryG , and once again , welcome on our community. It is small, but I guess we getting bigger. There you can meet a lot of nice macro photographers, and the most important have fun. There are also some benefits being a members which you will find the page at the bottom . And if you own any macro lens from this list, would be amazing if you could leave a review:

Has been built recently .

Hope you will enjoy your stay. ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome HarryG HarryG .
Warm Greetings from northern Finland πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.
You need to have beautiful landscapes and wild nature there in Scotland πŸ€©πŸ™β˜€οΈ. Happy to have you here πŸ˜‰. Hope you will enjoy to stay active and showing some of Scotland by macro photography and landscapes&wildlife, there is in on the forum showcases subforum for nonmacros too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...

Reactions: HarryG

HarryG

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks, it's great to be part of such a friendly community πŸ‘ Macro photography is helping me realise just how beautiful and fascinating my surroundings are πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks, it's great to be part of such a friendly community πŸ‘ Macro photography is helping me realise just how beautiful and fascinating my surroundings are πŸ˜ƒ
THERE IS already a topic created about macro photography here

HarryG

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks Yohanna, as a newbie to photography/macro I feel a bit out of my depth, but inspired and learning so much from looking at the wonderful pictures that have been submitted and hope to submit something soon.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks Yohanna, as a newbie to photography/macro I feel a bit out of my depth, but inspired and learning so much from looking at the wonderful pictures that have been submitted and hope to submit something soon.
You should post and get the courage to do it; that way you will have a precious feedback that would help you improve yourself;
don't put pressure on yourself when it comes to other photos posted here; some members are not newbies and take wonderful pictures, others are beginners but we all have started at one point: as beginners ;)
I can even share one of my first photos here that to me was a huge fail when it comes to macro photography ;) but the more I took photos, the more I got involved into forums like this one and posted my photos there to have good criticism and suggestions and pieces of advice, the better I got;
And also it takes time and practice to improve your photography, so give yourself as much time as you need; it can't be done over night ;)
So dont't hesitate to ask for help, suggestion, advice, constructive criticism. :) I am sure I can guide you a bit ;)

Reactions: Chavezshutter
Status
Not open for further replies.