Hi from Scotland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
As promised, here is one of the first photos at my debuts ;)

taken in 2011 this photo has nothing really special apart from the contrast yellow - dark background.
but like there's nothing to say about this photo. 😂 😂

IMG_6469 modif.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
And here is another photo just 9 months later ... with practice, everyone can improve their technique and skills.

exifs: f/5.6, 1/1250s, 180mm, iso 200, Canon 1000D (cheapest lower range camera)
_MG_9490m_1.jpg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Interesting concept. It works like a vignette and pulls the eyes directly to the flower which is really beautiful. Ok... the background looks not so special but the important subject is clearly highlighted!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
thank you for your kind comment on the flower; if it were for me I would harshly criticise it and not in a good way 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: HarryG

HarryG

Aug 1, 2020
You should post and get the courage to do it; that way you will have a precious feedback that would help you improve yourself;
don't put pressure on yourself when it comes to other photos posted here; some members are not newbies and take wonderful pictures, others are beginners but we all have started at one point: as beginners ;)
I can even share one of my first photos here that to me was a huge fail when it comes to macro photography ;) but the more I took photos, the more I got involved into forums like this one and posted my photos there to have good criticism and suggestions and pieces of advice, the better I got;
And also it takes time and practice to improve your photography, so give yourself as much time as you need; it can't be done over night ;)
So dont't hesitate to ask for help, suggestion, advice, constructive criticism. :) I am sure I can guide you a bit ;)
Thanks for the encouragement and support, much appreciated👍

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello HarryG HarryG,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.