Hi, I am new here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrops_Tickle

Feb 1, 2021
Hello everyone.

I am new here and new to macro photography and kind of newish to photography in general.

I have 5 aquariums at home so expect lots of macro fish pictures from me;)

Gear:
Sony A7Riii
Sony FE 24-105 mm F 4 G OSS
Sony FE 90 mm F2.8 Macro G OSS (just got this bad boy last week)
Neewer NW550 flash
Also ordered a reverse ring adapter for my 24-105 mm lens to play around with.

Still learning and hopefully, I can learn from this community to take better macro pictures and edit them!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Raindrops_Tickle Raindrops_Tickle . Welcome to our small board for macro photographers, glad that you joined us. Looking forward to seeing your images, hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Raindrops_Tickle

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Another Sony shooter joins the gang, very nice!! You're going to love the 90mm macro lens, it is a standout lens in the Sony lens range and my favourite macro lens. Voightlander is the only lens i know that comes close to it for sharpness and detail. Welcome to the forum, loved your pufferfish photo and i look forward to seeing more :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community Raindrops_Tickle Raindrops_Tickle! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Raindrops_Tickle Raindrops_Tickle,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.