Hi there I'm new to this forum. Please guide me through how this forum can be helpful to me.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Mudart Mudart . Welcome on board. A small community made only for macro photographers. And yes, we will be happy to assist with any help you need. It will take a while to get familiar with our small forum, but I believe you will enjoy. So if you want to showcase photos. Please click on forums, and scroll down to the showcase, where you can view insects spiders and other subcategories.

If you need help. Please do not hesitate to contact me or write here.

Mudart

Dec 27, 2020
I was just trying to add media but for some reason, it goes to videos and I can't add any pictures

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I was just trying to add media but for some reason, it goes to videos and I can't add any pictures

Alright, so the way how our site is working is that any photos shows in Media , are mirrored from Forum. So example, if you want to showcase insects photos, they will go here:

Hope that will make sense. Or just use quick post topic button.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Mudart Mudart! We're glad that you joined our macro community. You asked how this forum might be useful for you? That's quiet simple. We've a lot of experts for all kind of macros.

We've for example MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie as an export for jumping spiders, rcorteschile rcorteschile for focus stacks above 1:1, Yohanna_D Yohanna_D for wonderful butterfly artworks, ThomasR ThomasR as an expert for water drops or me for stacked mushrooms or insects. Just to mention some of us... there are many more!

All of us would be pleased to assist you if you need help for your projects! Apart from that we've a lot of tutorials which you can find here:

Or if want want to buy or sell something...

You can also join photo games / challenges or our media of the month contest:

That are just some examples! Take your time to explore our site to explore more features which you hopefully like!

Have fun!
Jörg

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to our community Mudart Mudart !
You entered with a nice photo!
We are looking forward to seeing more of your photos!
If you need any assistance we are all here, as you have already noticed form the fellow member messages!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for the warm welcome panos_adgr panos_adgr here's another photograph of mine. Looking forward to your feedback.
You are welcome Mudart Mudart !
Nice photo as well!
It has many 'levels' from front to rear. To my subjective view i thing that a more swallow D.O.F. (Depth Of Field) would have helped the drop to be more isolated from the surrounding. But as I said this is my personal view and without knowing under what circumstances you took the photo. :)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Welcome on board Mudart Mudart and to be honest your first photo here is really wonderful; great to see you here and looking forward to seeing more of your photos; take your time to get used to the forum but it's not very complicated, you will see.
Best regards and feel free to ask any questions :)

Reactions: Jack and panos_adgr

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
You are welcome Mudart Mudart !
Nice photo as well!
It has many 'levels' from front to rear. To my subjective view i thing that a more swallow D.O.F. (Depth Of Field) would have helped the drop to be more isolated from the surrounding. But as I said this is my personal view and without knowing under what circumstances you took the photo. :)
Just like panos_adgr panos_adgr mentioned you need just a bit of depth of field thanks to a higher shutter speed or a bit of ISO; but the photo has a lot of potential - right up my alley ;)

Reactions: Jack and panos_adgr
Status
Not open for further replies.