Your opinion? Hoverfly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f16 @ 1/200 iso 100 Cobra flash with HM diffuser

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo You do not need inspiration to improve the noise and sharpness of my hoverfly picture just the ability.

yeah, don\t worry @Bill Edwards , I know what I\m doing with the picture, we will see how you will like it.. :D , luckly horse racings_ live transmitions, has stoped me on the computer :D, so soon you\ll able to see the effect :D
The nexts will need to wait a bit more time :D :p and , I\m not an expert just still learning 🤣 .
So, back to the Lightroom :D :p

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
DSC_3934-Edit-2.jpg

Ok, that\s my vision on the picture , I hope you like it, especially @Bill Edwards 🤩😄, It is guite exciting ;) :D I just love to edtid pictures , new pictures get new possibilitys. Itself I'm glad for the result I get with this picture ;) . Thanks Bill Bill Edwardsfor the possibility 🤩
Great shot in all! , good editing just do sometimes amazing job with improving pictures, I just edited so that my eye enjoy it ;), that all.. :D

Next pictures soon :D

if you want to know about editing details, I can tell you a bit about secrets ;) :D
If any editing improving suggestions so tell it too ;) :D

D

Deleted member 310

View attachment 5100

Ok, that\s my vision on the picture , I hope you like it, especially @Bill Edwards 🤩😄, It is guite exciting ;) :D I just love to edtid pictures , new pictures get new possibilitys. Itself I'm glad for the result I get with this picture ;) . Thanks @Bill Edwardsfor the possibility 🤩
Great shot in all! , good editing just do sometimes amazing job with improving pictures, I just edited so that my eye enjoy it ;), that all.. :D

Next pictures soon :D

if you want to know about editing details, I can tell you a bit about secrets ;) :D
If any editing improving suggestions so tell it too ;) :D
Now i m waiting for my caterpillar ;)

D

Deleted member 250

nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo Any info re what steps and software you used for the version of my Hoverfly image?
You did say " if you want to know about editing details, I can tell you a bit about secrets"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.