Your opinion? Hoverfly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f16 @ 1/200 iso 100 Cobra flash with HM diffuser

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo Any info re what steps and software you used for the version of my Hoverfly image?
So my dear @Bill Edwards ,
Here is the secret of my editing, step by step: 🥳;)😄👀

So there I first Removed the noice by new taktic I learned from this the video ,
Here the modificated steps:
Noice removing:
Luminance + 85, and by brash and masking as in the video, I retourned sharness on the fly by by the adjusment brashes using with masking, the steps : my modification of the adjustmant brash: noise - 42, sharpness + 13, Temp 21, texture 52 , exposure -0,92 , shadows -4 , black -11, clarity 23 . THE BRASH I USED ON THE BRANCH: Temp +21, Highlight -62, sharpness +13, noise -54 .
when editing all picture by steps: Exposure +0.34 , contrast +7 Highlight : -85, shadows +31, whites +7 , black -15
Texture +2, vibrance +11 , saturation +1
Post/crop Vignetting/ in the end = amount -58, midpoint 6, roudness -48, feather 58
and + some of cropping 😄
Edit : Lightroom classic CC ( yeasterday has came a lot of new exciting updates 🥳 )

So.., I hope it\s understandly :D, if not you can ask @Bill Edwards 🥳;)😄

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo for your explanation.
Looking at the combined image (uploaded by @Christophe Berche) of my origional post and your "improvement" which would you say was the sharpest?

View attachment 5112

I can say @Bill Edwards , I like the colours and sharpness on my version ;) , my is more enjoyable of my eye .. still for my eye :D
@Christophe Berche , the picture was more easy to bring my vision.. ;)
but the picture is really good in my opinion, good shot @Bill Edwards :)

D

Deleted member 250

nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
If you think that your version is sharper, either you need to clean your screen or visit an optician.

I am always very happy for anyone to suggest improvements and to put forward altenatives to my images as it`s how we learn.
However, your silly comment on my Hoverfly image annoyed me as there is no discernable noise and the image is sharp.
I can to a point forgive the insulting comment "if you don`t understand ask me" because of the language difference.
Some friendly advice, please consider carefully before making such silly, condescending comments on members pictures.
And please learn how to edit images properly before offering advice to others.

Reactions: Karl and Shan

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
If you think that your version is sharper, either you need to clean your screen or visit an optician.

I am always very happy for anyone to suggest improvements and to put forward altenatives to my images as it`s how we learn.
However, your silly comment on my Hoverfly image annoyed me as there is no discernable noise and the image is sharp.
I can to a point forgive the insulting comment "if you don`t understand ask me" because of the language difference.
Some friendly advice, please consider carefully before making such silly, condescending comments on members pictures.
And please learn how to edit images properly before offering advice to others.

@Bill Edwards , no, maybe not sharper but enjoyable for an eye :D , would be a bit sharper , but in Lightroom is hard to get more sharpness :unsure:, maybe I need to try in PS, learn to improve sharness, and it's this too, that we need to be carful with noise when we we think about sharpness improving, but for me mostly important is that picture enjoyable for an eye... too sharp picture would be not always better as picture with softer details.. :unsure: .

Maybe not an optican so important, but crearing of the screen :ROFLMAO: . you have somties so grimy answers and commentds @Bill Edwards :D , huhu.. o_O

I'm think I was right with the noise, my version without it is more enoyable, it looks much better in my opinion :) So maybe my comment wasn't so silly here, and it was only my opinion ;)

yeah as the English is my secound language, sometimes is hard to bring what I thinking to this language.. thinking in diffrend languages is just another and so with any language.. , the problem with internationallity , althought is wonderfull too! :)

I just writing what I'm thinking ;) and trying same to keep the activity on the foum same.. and have some of fun, the foum maybe not so easy place , but teachable ;)
I can offer adviceing, photographers can just to see which version is working better- I'm doing same, not always your version is better for me, as I've been had ''this'' vision on my picture.. , but _It's good to se anothers photographers ideas..

I say you still @Bill Edwards , in the start when you and @Christophe Berche , started to editd my pitures, I was a bit dissapointed as my vision was just broken, although later I've been learned to get something teachable from us.. and really like it today,..
So you need to too learn to enjoy the forum and the possibility you can get from me and anothers member..
Everyone is diffrend..
someone have more experiences, anoter more ''moderning''.. ;)

But thanks for your feadback!

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo one last time my image has NO NOISE.
I enjoy the forum but not the banal, stupid comments.

Ok, you can keep yur version, I see some of noise on the originl picture, but if it for you is better your version so, keepyour version, I wanted to only help a bit. But ok, maybe better end this dicussion :(. I'll not comment your pictures any more , sorry, you will free of my stiupid comments @Bill Edwards , would you like better so? :(

Reactions: Karl
Status
Not open for further replies.