Your opinion? Hoverfly

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f16 @ 1/200 iso 100 Cobra flash with HM diffuser

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo You do not need inspiration to improve the noise and sharpness of my hoverfly picture just the ability.

yeah, don\t worry @Bill Edwards , I know what I\m doing with the picture, we will see how you will like it.. , luckly horse racings_ live transmitions, has stoped me on the computer , so soon you\ll able to see the effect
The nexts will need to wait a bit more time and , I\m not an expert just still learning .
So, back to the Lightroom

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Ok, that\s my vision on the picture , I hope you like it, especially @Bill Edwards , It is guite exciting I just love to edtid pictures , new pictures get new possibilitys. Itself I'm glad for the result I get with this picture . Thanks Bill Edwardsfor the possibility
Great shot in all! , good editing just do sometimes amazing job with improving pictures, I just edited so that my eye enjoy it , that all..

Next pictures soon

if you want to know about editing details, I can tell you a bit about secrets
If any editing improving suggestions so tell it too

D

Deleted member 310

Now i m waiting for my caterpillar

D

Deleted member 250

nataliaflejszar&Photo Any info re what steps and software you used for the version of my Hoverfly image?
You did say " if you want to know about editing details, I can tell you a bit about secrets"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…