How is the weather in your country?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm really pissed on in the meantime because of the weather! As Jack Jack said... I took dozens great insect pictures already last year and now every day is either windy, cold or rainy. Or all together... 🤬🤬🤬

I really miss the sun or at least some dry and windless days to go out with my camera. 😭😭😭

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm really pissed on in the meantime because of the weather! As Jack Jack said... I took dozens great insect pictures already last year and now every day is either windy, cold or rainy. Or all together... 🤬🤬🤬

I really miss the sun or at least some dry and windless days to go out with my camera. 😭😭😭
Is still spring , so hope to get some nice hot days next week. Lucky you are not living in UK, here you can have all 4 seasons in 1 day :) :D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
42°C is not normal! That's the first signs of an ongoing climate catastrophe and we'll pay the bill for the failures of the older generations. But we can just try to avert it as good as possible. But it's too late to a complete turnaround.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
42°C is not normal! That's the first signs of an ongoing climate catastrophe and we'll pay the bill for the failures of the older generations. But we can just try to avert it as good as possible. But it's too late to a complete turnaround.
I saw in America, the have a lot of fire because of hot weather. And that's true what you said, we will pay back for everything we done to the planet. Rich people think now to migrate to different planets, after they made some serious damage to earth.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
where they want to go this stupid people?, let's send them to Venus🔥 or Pluton 🥶 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Jack