How much time a day you spending exercising?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
This topic is a bit more health related. But also fun. How much time you spend a day for your own health. Like: jogging, gym.

Unfortunately, I hardly find time for myself to exercise, due to long hours of work. But still sometimes I do jogging.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I never exercise . Looking after 3 toddlers and all the plants I have already take all my time and energy.

You should probably start some exercising. Is good for mental health as well. I want to get more serious about it, but the problem is time.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been bicycling a lot,it's keeping me in the good condition, even when have been owned electric bicycle, but believe me it's also good electric bicycle don't ride for free also, it's lighter as normal bicycle but it helps to ride farther and change landscapes same . I have been walking also a lot. In spring I'll return to horse riding

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Cycling is good if you live somewhere countryside, in the city is hard and dangerous. But it's good that you have been exercising, keeps you in a good shape. Not much left till spring

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Cycling is good if you live somewhere countryside, in the city is hard and dangerous. But it's good that you have been exercising, keeps you in a good shape. Not much left till spring

I've been trying to go vegan ,and I don't eat meat any more and cheese,milk or eggs I'm trying also eat less ... I've been started a good new year with diet based mostly on vegan food,I'm eating multiple food from vegetables and fruits, it's keep me healthy and I have a lot of energy although outside is cold and dark Nordic winter . Outdoors activety is great around of year, I don't like indoor gyms

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

That’s good start . Unfortunately I can’t see myself being vegan. I would rather start doing exercises than giving up of meat

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I recently quit my job in Dubai because of the long hours and not enough personal time, as I believe you have to have time for yourself and not just work. Am not working at the moment so I spend time every day exercising to get healthy, and I feel a whole lot better mentally and physically. I usually do the gym for 3 days then a day off, repeat with around 90 minutes each session in the morning. Then mid afternoon I cycle round the local area for an hour or slightly longer if I go further. I manage around 25 to 30km per trip.
When I return to work it will have to be a job that enables me to spend a couple of hours exercising per day, and still have a few hours downtime to relax. Even walking around 10,000 steps per day is really beneficial, so grab your camera and walk round the local area for an hour or so every day.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I do cycling from time to time, a lot walking carrying gear for landscape and a morning walk without fail (little dog to make sure I dont forget ). Weights now and then and the odd martial arts fooling around, stuff from a long time ago

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…