How much time a day you spending exercising?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's good, too much meal is unhealthy and unnecessary ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŸ remember, they are all smart animals not only on plate , ๐Ÿ˜‰ and all animals are worth a good life, massive farms can't give them ๐Ÿ˜”. Big farms are also bad for our planet and climate changes, so good reasons to eat less products coming from animals and more plants ๐Ÿ˜‰. Plans food is delicious also when you prepare it well ๐Ÿ˜‹ and there's still a lot to eating in vegan diet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You need to plan your meal everyday to keep you in a good shape and eat healthy. Unfortunately nowadays everything is business, so these big farms are looking only for good income.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You need to plan your meal everyday to keep you in a good shape and eat healthy. Unfortunately nowadays everything is business, so these big farms are looking only for good income.

I'm doing very well still without meat and eating mostly vegan food ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ and I have a lot of energy for trainings in gym and bicycling and outdoors activety ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm doing very well still without meat and eating mostly vegan food ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ and I have a lot of energy for trainings in gym and bicycling and outdoors activety ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

You very lucky, I do try to reduce sugar intakes and meat portions, but isnโ€™t that easy :D . Especially nowadays when everywhere is sugar :D

I would say 2-3 times a week I try to run a bit for like an hour.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You very lucky, I do try to reduce sugar intakes and meat portions, but isnโ€™t that easy :D . Especially nowadays when everywhere is sugar :D

I would say 2-3 times a week I try to run a bit for like an hour.

I recommend to reduce meat as much as possible in your diet, eat a lot of vegetables, fruits , legumes and beans, and of course seeds... full of great nutritions, making you feeling better, you'll have more energy and will healthy... there's so many great vegan recipes to try, you don't need to go vegan fully, you can just enjoy vegan foods some times a week๐Ÿ˜Š.
And of course if you'll eat more plants based food, there's naturally a lot of sugar in plants and especially in fruits, you'll not need to eat more sugar than that. Just some chocolate to enjoy...It's working, I'm doing so๐Ÿ˜Š

I like to go to gym regularly, 2-3 times a week, it works well, and more time for outdoor activities ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’š

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I recommend to reduce meat as much as possible in your diet, eat a lot of vegetables, fruits , legumes and beans, and of course seeds... full of great nutritions, making you feeling better, you'll have more energy and will healthy... there's so many great vegan recipes to try, you don't need to go vegan fully, you can just enjoy vegan foods some times a week๐Ÿ˜Š.
And of course if you'll eat more plants based food, there's naturally a lot of sugar in plants and especially in fruits, you'll not need to eat more sugar than that. Just some chocolate to enjoy...It's working, I'm doing so๐Ÿ˜Š

I like to go to gym regularly, 2-3 times a week, it works well, and more time for outdoor activities ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’š

Someone recommended to have more white meat intakes than red meat, reducing the sugar, increasing time for exercising and eat a lot of vegetabales.

Iโ€™m already not drinking or smoking, is that a bit of issue with sugar :D. I bet everyone has sugar problems in these days.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Someone recommended to have more white meat intakes than red meat, reducing the sugar, increasing time for exercising and eat a lot of vegetabales.

Iโ€™m already not drinking or smoking, is that a bit of issue with sugar :D. I bet everyone has sugar problems in these days.

Yes of course, but if you'll think about the animals and do more vegan days or meals in a week, you'll have same more motivation to do great work for yourself and for the animals and you'll eat more vegetables and fruits same ๐Ÿ˜Š and don't forget about legumes and beans and seeds, because they're so healthy and will make you will wonderful ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜Š. As I said vegan food will make you wanted eat less sugar same. I say what I know I do so by long time and works great ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes of course, but if you'll think about the animals and do more vegan days or meals in a week, you'll have same more motivation to do great work for yourself and for the animals and you'll eat more vegetables and fruits same ๐Ÿ˜Š and don't forget about legumes and beans and seeds, because they're so healthy and will make you will wonderful ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜Š. As I said vegan food will make you wanted eat less sugar same. I say what I know I do so by long time and works great ๐Ÿ˜Š
I know, a lot of people are trying to get vegan now. But I think is all about your diet, you can eat everything you want, as long as you keep exercising.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I know, a lot of people are trying to get vegan now. But I think is all about your diet, you can eat everything you want, as long as you keep exercising.
Yes I know, especially in the UK and America vegan diet is very popular and growing fastly. Here in Finland is also๐Ÿ’šโค. Great chance for people and animals โค. But you don't need to eat vegan all the time, just a one or two days a week... it's matter a lot also ๐Ÿ˜Š. They ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ will thankfull๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ and your body also ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅ’๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿง†๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ—.
Have you tried Jack Jack Any vegan meals ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes I know, especially in the UK and America vegan diet is very popular and growing fastly. Here in Finland is also๐Ÿ’šโค. Great chance for people and animals โค. But you don't need to eat vegan all the time, just a one or two days a week... it's matter a lot also ๐Ÿ˜Š. They ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ will thankfull๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ and your body also ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿฅ’๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿง†๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ—.
Have you tried Jack Jack Any vegan meals ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
To be honest I havenโ€™t tried vegan meals, as I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be able to become vegan. I would say we humans need some meat as well, which is part of our body needs.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
To be honest I havenโ€™t tried vegan meals, as I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be able to become vegan. I would say we humans need some meat as well, which is part of our body needs.
You don't need to be vegan to try vegan meals ๐Ÿ˜‚ ,many people eat vegan meals don't being vegans or even vegetarians, and it's great also, vegan meals if are well taken are so delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ I've been fallen in love in vegan kitchen ๐Ÿ˜.I recommend to try vegan meals!

I eat still from time to time a bit little of meat, but just because of the traditional testy, but I'm sure we can live without meats or even just eating vegan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅ—