How you become a photographer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone, let's discuss here how you become a photographer, why you decided to be a photographer, what made you to do this choice ?

Personally, I was this passion since I was young, but wasn't expected to be a photographer, I'm not professional, but happy to learn new skills.

How about your story, sorry my story is very small :), might come back.

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
My ex-brother-in-law always took pictures and asked if I would come along for fun.
That was about twelve years ago.
I thought it was fun and interesting and when I went to get a camera and we went out a lot together.
Sometimes we meet in the national park and sometimes we go out together, he was like a brother to me.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
My ex-brother-in-law always took pictures and asked if I would come along for fun.
I thought it was fun and interesting and when I went to get a camera and we went out a lot together.
Sometimes we meet in the national park and sometimes we go out together, he was like a brother to me.

The best experience is coming from simple though and from just a fun. :). That's interesting short story Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi ! When I started my job (2011) , my coworkers told me about Reflex photo. I remember, i said : "I will never pay more than 100ā‚¬ for a camera ... you're crazy !" - So, they showed me photos tooks with a good camera. 1 wekk later I bought a reflex camera lol.
I learned photo on website by my own. Then i sold ma camera to get one better, and a lens, and an other ...

Reactions: Jack and Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

And way you chosen Olympus brand from anothers Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek ?šŸ˜‰

Itself I say that the brand chosen me šŸ¤­
Accidentally. šŸ˜‰
Although I had my first film camera Olympus as a children but I used it more like a toy as a camera and it was fastly broken šŸ¤­
But we had later at home first Digital camera Sony cyber shot at home, and I liked to shoot pictures, especially horses with this small pop camera.. but they was more "shots " as a pictures šŸ¤­. But I loved to spend lot of hours with horses on fields shooting pictures of them šŸ¤©
But my own first Digital camera I bought 3 years ago and same macro lens. The camera was as second hand camera Olympus pen 6, and year ago I bought new from the shop OMD em 10mark III and two new lenses same šŸ˜‰
I just always have loving photography, almost all kinds of it, although mostly macro- discovering new small world and horses sill, although haven't so lot of time today as before for theme šŸ˜‰. They are so great and beautiful , great models šŸ¤©

Reactions: Greg

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
And way you chosen Olympus brand from anothers Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek ?šŸ˜‰

I started with Olympus the E30 then the E510.
Then came the OMD series and I thought it was too small, so I switched to the Nikon D7000, but also the lenses $$$$$$$ money money money then the D610.
I also had the Sigma 120-300 F / 2.8.
Bought four years ago a kit from Olympus the om-d e-m10 mark ii with 14-42mm pancake and the 40-150mm.
I liked that, nice and small and light.
I exchanged everything from what I had from Nikon, another mountain of money.
Now I have everything from Olympus, see forum https://macroderie.com/threads/what-have-you-got.1824/unread

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I started with Olympus the E30 then the E510.
Then came the OMD series and I thought it was too small, so I switched to the Nikon D7000, but also the lenses $$$$$$$ money money money then the D610.
I also had the Sigma 120-300 F / 2.8.
Bought four years ago a kit from Olympus the om-d e-m10 mark ii with 14-42mm pancake and the 40-150mm.
I liked that, nice and small and light.
I exchanged everything from what I had from Nikon, another mountain of money.
Now I have everything from Olympus, see forum https://macroderie.com/threads/what-have-you-got.1824/unread

I like it Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek šŸ˜‰ . Olympus just change people maind after trying šŸ˜…. Small cameras and lenses with so lot of oportunies. Best for people who want to have camera with them šŸ˜‰
Interesting what happen now with Olympus cameras and lenses.. will the new owners continue this and make better service for us, I hope or not.. šŸ˜¬