How you become a photographer?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone, let's discuss here how you become a photographer, why you decided to be a photographer, what made you to do this choice ?

Personally, I was this passion since I was young, but wasn't expected to be a photographer, I'm not professional, but happy to learn new skills.

How about your story, sorry my story is very small , might come back.

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
My ex-brother-in-law always took pictures and asked if I would come along for fun.
That was about twelve years ago.
I thought it was fun and interesting and when I went to get a camera and we went out a lot together.
Sometimes we meet in the national park and sometimes we go out together, he was like a brother to me.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

The best experience is coming from simple though and from just a fun. . That's interesting short story Ron Westbroek

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi ! When I started my job (2011) , my coworkers told me about Reflex photo. I remember, i said : "I will never pay more than 100€ for a camera ... you're crazy !" - So, they showed me photos tooks with a good camera. 1 wekk later I bought a reflex camera lol.
I learned photo on website by my own. Then i sold ma camera to get one better, and a lens, and an other ...

Reactions: Jack and Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

And way you chosen Olympus brand from anothers Ron Westbroek ?

Itself I say that the brand chosen me
Accidentally.
Although I had my first film camera Olympus as a children but I used it more like a toy as a camera and it was fastly broken
But we had later at home first Digital camera Sony cyber shot at home, and I liked to shoot pictures, especially horses with this small pop camera.. but they was more "shots " as a pictures . But I loved to spend lot of hours with horses on fields shooting pictures of them
But my own first Digital camera I bought 3 years ago and same macro lens. The camera was as second hand camera Olympus pen 6, and year ago I bought new from the shop OMD em 10mark III and two new lenses same
I just always have loving photography, almost all kinds of it, although mostly macro- discovering new small world and horses sill, although haven't so lot of time today as before for theme . They are so great and beautiful , great models

Reactions: Greg

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
And way you chosen Olympus brand from anothers Ron Westbroek ?

I started with Olympus the E30 then the E510.
Then came the OMD series and I thought it was too small, so I switched to the Nikon D7000, but also the lenses $$$$$$$ money money money then the D610.
I also had the Sigma 120-300 F / 2.8.
Bought four years ago a kit from Olympus the om-d e-m10 mark ii with 14-42mm pancake and the 40-150mm.
I liked that, nice and small and light.
I exchanged everything from what I had from Nikon, another mountain of money.
Now I have everything from Olympus, see forum https://macroderie.com/threads/what-have-you-got.1824/unread

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I like it Ron Westbroek . Olympus just change people maind after trying . Small cameras and lenses with so lot of oportunies. Best for people who want to have camera with them
Interesting what happen now with Olympus cameras and lenses.. will the new owners continue this and make better service for us, I hope or not..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…