How your weekend has been going? 😉

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Today I was on the road in the Brabant Biesbosch National Park
Looking for the Osprey and it is rare here in the Netherlands in 2017 there was the first breeding pair and now there are three, and all three in this park.
Have seen the bird but unfortunately not in the picture.
And of course hunting for insects.

Sounds great Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek !
Is it a big national park there? I need to found on the Google maps 😉 National parks are always nice to visit 🥰
Don't forget to share your pictures on the forum 🤭😉
I'll try to send you the picture back- almost ready as I got quite fast the result I wanted to try.. only haven't time to send you the picture 🤭😃

Reactions: Mary Collimateur

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I went downstairs yesterday to photograph some big waves (storm), quite satisfied. Not ashamed to say nothing at all restful . . . . . . That's good, too. ;)

Sounds great! Do you like close the sea Mary Collimateur Mary Collimateur ?
You can share your seascapes with us! I love sea and seascapes 🥰😍 . In the forum you can find showcases for non macros too,just have a look there! 😉

Now I need to the phone off and try to take some of pictures 🤭

Reactions: Mary Collimateur

Mary Collimateur

Jun 21, 2020
Sounds great! Do you like close the sea Mary Collimateur Mary Collimateur ?
You can share your seascapes with us! I love sea and seascapes 🥰😍 . In the forum you can find showcases for non macros too,just have a look there! 😉

Now I need to the phone off and try to take some of pictures 🤭
Thank you @nataliaflejsza, I'm going to watch I'm starting to orient myself, I'll post one as soon as possible.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
20200628_235616.jpg
Here I have just best lighting for shooting insects 😉😃.Is o'clock 00'00pm and still so lot of light 🤭😃🇫🇮 .
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie, you can see how my night shootings looks like 😃🤭🇫🇮.insects aren't so slow still 😃🤣 but a bit better as in day 😃🤣 . And not darkness at the times, as to August..🤭
Sun is just going down for a moment and soon will rise back 😃 .

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
View attachment 5575
Here I have just best lighting for shooting insects 😉😃.Is o'clock 00'00pm and still so lot of light 🤭😃🇫🇮 .
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie, you can see how my night shootings looks like 😃🤭🇫🇮.insects aren't so slow still 😃🤣 but a bit better as in day 😃🤣 . And not darkness at the times, as to August..🤭
Sun is just going down for a moment and soon will rise back 😃 .
For sure dark doesn't exist anymore where you live.

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
No shooting today for me because I ought to move all the things in the night side of my house to the day side because of a complete renovation which stard next Thursday...I've just took an hour to post treatment of my yesterday evening's photos, and of course posted some on the forum.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I love this picture, merce beaucoupe Mary Collimateur Mary Collimateur 🤩🤩🤩.

I already returned to home from the night trip on the river beach to city centre, it was again amazing night, and I found beautiful small friends and tool pictures, it was a big challenge because of strong wind there and cold later 🥶, but I just love the time of Arctic summer nights 🤩🇫🇮. The nights are so beautiful and full of magic 🤩

Attachments

• 9880.md.jpg
    9880.md.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.