How your weekend has been going? 😉

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately I hadn't had time for a photo shooting nor for post-processing my pictures. I wanted to test something with the polar bear and I also wanted to have a look to the RAW file from nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, but this would actually only possible in the evening and that's the time where I spend my time with my girlfriedn. So I need to wait until she has her next night shifts. ;) :p

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Jack Jack, you just had occasion to shoot water drops 🤩 . You could do it in your garden . I love rainy days 🙏😇. Tomorrow will here,I think 🤩. Best water for me for macro pictures and landscapes &cityscape , everything is shining beautifully .. Only need to remember to protect camera and lens 😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately I hadn't had time for a photo shooting nor for post-processing my pictures. I wanted to test something with the polar bear and I also wanted to have a look to the RAW file from nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, but this would actually only possible in the evening and that's the time where I spend my time with my girlfriedn. So I need to wait until she has her next night shifts. ;) :p

No problem Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ,I can wait for this moment you will have time for the picture 😉. Ron waited 2 weeks for before's picture 🤭😁. Effect is mostly important and do best, especially if want to improve anothers photographers pictures, need to careful and do best 🤣
My boyfriend is too angry when I I process pictures when he visit me 🤭😁,although itself is photograper too 🤣

How your new flash is working like Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ?😊

I'm just exciting to see my pictures from the last night 🤩. Already in Lightroom 😁🙏

Mary Collimateur

Jun 21, 2020
I love this picture, merce beaucoupe Mary Collimateur Mary Collimateur 🤩🤩🤩.

I already returned to home from the night trip on the river beach to city centre, it was again amazing night, and I found beautiful small friends and tool pictures, it was a big challenge because of strong wind there and cold later 🥶, but I just love the time of Arctic summer nights 🤩🇫🇮. The nights are so beautiful and full of magic 🤩
The night photo I love, the light painting, those of arctic dream the atmosphere, the calm that surrounds, it's true the nights are magical.

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Sounds great Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek !
Is it a big national park there? I need to found on the Google maps 😉 National parks are always nice to visit 🥰
Don't forget to share your pictures on the forum 🤭😉
I'll try to send you the picture back- almost ready as I got quite fast the result I wanted to try.. only haven't time to send you the picture 🤭😃
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
The park is 90 km² in size with land and water, some parts are dry with ebb and ebb tide which is good for the meadow birds Avocets, Spoonbills, Black-tailed Godwit, Curlew and the Bald Eagle, which is also rare but increasingly common.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack, you just had occasion to shoot water drops 🤩 . You could do it in your garden . I love rainy days 🙏😇. Tomorrow will here,I think 🤩. Best water for me for macro pictures and landscapes &cityscape , everything is shining beautifully .. Only need to remember to protect camera and lens 😊

yeah, I could , but sometimes due of lack of time, it’s hard to do some shootings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.