Want critique Hunting spider from Finland

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello !
The picture was taken in the May 2020 and never showed anywhere, it was my beginnings of shooting macros with external tubes and macro ring flash .

I was very crazy with shooting insects this year! When I was bought the new ultra angel lens, the macro craziness changed to ultra angel landscapes . I need to return to macros this summer ❤.

I send yesterday mostly macro pictures for a big photo competition Nature Photographers of the year. it was the last chance to try the pictures in photo competitions

Cheers

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Not bad for an early shot but the photo is very small so I cant see details very well, sharpness looks ok I think and light is pretty good too, spider angle 50/50 - I'm not sure if i can see its face. Once again, pretty good for an early attempt

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not bad for an early shot but the photo is very small so I cant see details very well, sharpness looks ok I think and light is pretty good too, spider angle 50/50 - I'm not sure if i can see its face. Once again, pretty good for an early attempt

Oh I was worried about or I shared the picture compressed already by Instagram oh so sorry! I need careful next time!

Thank you anyway Chavezshutter for the nice comment, yes it was very early shots with the macro external tubes . In the original picture the spider is nicely sharp but not perfectly, but I like the leaf and the dark forest mood on the picture .
Hope to have time for extreme macros in the summer 🕷

Reactions: Chavezshutter
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…