Others Ice dragon form Nothern Finland :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks!
I have used Best in the world Olympus digital macro 2.8 :D , but it's really great lens! I have used them 3 years, and now started with ring tubs, aways working well! :)

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The picture I had taken only by liens using, and when full magnification 1:1. The lins take nice sharp photos. But I get this nice, sharp effect by editing photo in Lightroom classic cc 😊 ,I did quite big editing.. original picture looks quite different 😁. Raw format big possibilities too!🙏😊📸💻

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
its interesting to see ice as a subject, specially free form photography. A touch of the abstract. Keep going!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The picture I had taken only by liens using, and when full magnification 1:1. The lins take nice sharp photos. But I get this nice, sharp effect by editing photo in Lightroom classic cc 😊 ,I did quite big editing.. original picture looks quite different 😁. Raw format big possibilities too!🙏😊📸💻

Have you tried Topaz ? 😎

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
its interesting to see ice as a subject, specially free form photography. A touch of the abstract. Keep going!

Thank you Shan Shan 😊. Ice is very interested to shoot, especially melting ice in beginning of spring in the North .. there can to find so many funny forms and textures..
I need to go to the sea beach, to see how the ice there looks like 😊 , there is still much of ice.. 😁 Frozen sea it's attractive possible in the cold north 😁🌨☀️
Greetings from north Finland 🇫🇮😊

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you Shan Shan 😊. Ice is very interested to shoot, especially melting ice in beginning of spring in the North .. there can to find so many funny forms and textures..
I need to go to the sea beach, to see how the ice there looks like 😊 , there is still much of ice.. 😁 Frozen sea it's attractive possible in the cold north 😁🌨☀️
Greetings from north Finland 🇫🇮😊
Wow. That sounds so enchanting.. Right from the scenes of Frozen :)