Your opinion? In abstract's world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 800 . f.2.8 , 1/250
60olympus, em 10III mark Olympus
edit Lightroom

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am not against it whatsoever because it's quite appropriate to marry abstract and macro - in my opinion :)
and your photo nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo is gorgeous!

Merci beaucaup Yohanna_D Yohanna_D 🤩🥳 .
i tryied to create something new, that isn't easy to make by everyone else :D as Djames Djames ;) :p

and the photo theme will be best one i think so too, the photo theme is very trendy newday.. , with no rules, make something own, sometimes is enough just simply like panos_adgr panos_adgr make it ;) but with good lens, or more complicated as me one :D, from shooting to processing the pictures ;) :D

Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I never tried abstract macro so I can't tell you if it's good or not. The only thing I can do is to say if I love or not. For now it's not my kind of photos ... Give me proof that I'm wrong nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo :p (stop grain plzzzzz loooool 😝 :ROFLMAO:)

you can try it Greg Greg ,just play with - you need to pu ton manual fous camera and lens , and just play, and play with lights and shadows, and then in lightroom or photoshop play with editing, with colours, tone curve.. and make something that your eye will enjoy,play with your emotions :p , put good music that help you play with your imaginations..
you can shoot ath home or outside.. :p
play with grain too ;) :p
and then,, share with us :love: 🥳 :geek: 😜:alien:👻:devilish:😆😁😄😃😀🙃