Your opinion? In abstract's world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 800 . f.2.8 , 1/250
60olympus, em 10III mark Olympus
edit Lightroom

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Aesthetics Greg.

Each one of us has his or hers aesthetic perception or direction.
I wouldn't try for myself a photo edit with pictorealistic aesthetic characteristics. But this doesn't keep me from recognising a nice work that deserves an applause.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love this picture!
The use of grain, the dull look and the colour shift of the images creates a Pictorealistic aesthetic result.

Great work nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo !
For me is a great and complete result with clear aesthetic identity.

hello back my dear Panos !!!!!!!!! ;)
thank you a lot for your comment, I known you will like it and understand my vision 🤩 🤩 🤩 🥳 , sadly you was so busy last week, but luckily you founded the picture and time to live the comments ;)
you know, I appreciate your comments,as you are right person to understan my art photography visions 🤩🤩🤩

happy to have you back to the forum too panos_adgr panos_adgr ;) , hope you have lovely weekend ;) :geek:😚😘🥳🥳🤗

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I must try to take this kind of picutre to understand panos_adgr panos_adgr , maybe i'll like it ^^

The last 6 months I studied intensely the artistic movements in photography. I cannot say that I liked them all. But the most useful thing I learned was to understand better some works.

You do not have to like them all.
I also do not like some kinds of photography.
In example i wouldn't shoot (photograph) bugs or insects. I do not like them. But this doesn't keep me for not recognising great works of other people like here. I've seen hear great photos of bugs and insects that made me stop and stare. ;):)(y)

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
For sure ^^ I learn to understand some kind of art. I know that sometimes it's hard to understand some kind of picture, then, before saying "I don't like", i must try to understand ^^ Critisism is easy. That's remeber me people who said :"Football is easy, and pay too much"; I agree but i give the answer :"So, why you are not football pro player ? I don't think it's so easy ^^"

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
For sure ^^ I learn to understand some kind of art. I know that sometimes it's hard to understand some kind of picture, then, before saying "I don't like", i must try to understand ^^ Critisism is easy. That's remeber me people who said :"Football is easy, and pay too much"; I agree but i give the answer :"So, why you are not football pro player ? I don't think it's so easy ^^"

never stop to learn Gregory 🤗 😚 :love: 🥳
we need to learn a lot ,in life and in photography ;) 🤩
i suggest you read photography magazins,it help you a lot to understand the photography world ;) 🤩🥳:geek:

Reactions: Greg