Want critique In mushroom's fantasyland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/100s , f5 . Iso640
60mm, em10iii Olympus.
The lighting -fleshlamp in phone

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello ;)

Here is my two pictures with palying in the forst.. with the small mushroom, autumn leaf and flash from my phone-Samsung J6 ;) , and editing in Lightroom classic cc..

How do you like the effects? ;) :p

More pictures soon.. ;) :p

P9160086.jpg

P9160088.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Karl, Jack and Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good composition but the flashlight looks really distracting. I would recommend to take a picture / stack with and without the light to edit it later on in PS.
[/QUO

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 šŸ˜‰
I can try do it in diffrend way :D , but itself quite glad with the result :D , maybe just softer light.. , need to think about :D, and biggest leaf as a background would be fine :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I'm not pro shooting mushrooms , but what can I say here. They look a bit dark to me, I think because you had your flash behind the subject. I would say if you could have a flash on top of your camera, that could be improved as well.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I'm not pro shooting mushrooms , but what can I say here. They look a bit dark to me, I think because you had your flash behind the subject. I would say if you could have a flash on top of your camera, that could be improved as well.

Thanks Jack Jack ;) .
I used my phone flash for the lighting, and I wanted it as backlight effect,so because of it is on the back of the subject :D . it was just as experiment for fun, to get something dreamy and fantasy ;)
but yes .. next time i try to do it better , some of new ideas has been already :p . and yesterday I shooted again some of mushrooms ;) and with my small toy..
i'll share it later :p

Reactions: Jack