Your opinion? Is here still any ''back light photography'' lover? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P7170231.jpg
Finnsih summer it\s very beautiful time here.
In the picture summer meadow in Finland
f. 6.30 , ISO 500 , 1/1000 s. Olympus OMD EM 10III, Lens super zoom Olympus 75-300mm
Very close up but still not macro :D
Picture with high contrast,and atmosfer..
How do you like it ? :)

I love to shoot pictures with ''back light'' , it's opportunity to get lovely photos, if we know how to use it in best way...
The picture maybe is not best back light an example :D :D - Half dark shadow and half back light of the sun :D

Is here still any ''back light photography'' lover? ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P6190113.jpg

here is better exemple this- back light that I've been lovet to working with :love::love:
soon exift
1/400s. f.6.70. ISO400 . Manual control. camera Olympus OMD EM 10III, lens Olympus zuiko 75-300mm
Not macro but en exemple of picture with back light that I love :D :C

How about you?
Do you have any beautiful pictures with - back light-? :)

Tronto

May 1, 2020
View attachment 2697

here is better exemple this- back light that I've been lovet to working with :love::love:
soon exift
1/400s. f.6.70. ISO400 . Manual control. camera Olympus OMD EM 10III, lens Olympus zuiko 75-300mm
Not macro but en exemple of picture with back light that I love :D :C

How about you?
Do you have any beautiful pictures with - back light-? :)
Love it... šŸ‘šŸ‘

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
great!!! , welcome dear Tronto Tronto to dicusse about back light and how to create the most beautiful backlight pictures, and share most beautiful pictures with backlight, trying too keeping especially macro&close up.. , :love: .- because of Forum.. ,

Maybe I need to create the photo theme in diffrent way.. if we want to share most beautiful pictures too with others kind of photography with ''backlight''.. hmm

how do you think abou Jack Jack ;););)

get us some of sugesstions if you find some of minuts for them.. :love:;);)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been have in my mind the project like'' backlight in macro photography.. and others kind of photography.. '' or something like.. it , :love: .I'll share with us when it will ready and looks nice :D:D:D
but backlight is so nice opportunity to get really beautiful pictures.. althought not so ease ... so.. but I''ll try to do something nice about.. becouse of my love to the'' backlight'' photography:love::love::love:- is mean too bokeh of couse ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P3180016.jpg

My favourite picture with backlighting using :love: :love:
exift: 1/40s, f.4.50. ISO 250. Manual control.. camera my Olympus,.. lens- Olympus macro 60mm
I'thinking to try the picture in cometition in end of May.. it will very exciting.. Like always :love::love:

Let's join any else to the dicussion about backlight...
Maybe started it in bed subforum.. :D

Helix_2648 Helix_2648 What do you thinking about backlight? :), It will be lovely to heard your opinion about :)
Jack Jack if you still find some of minuts for disuccion :D , do you have a lot experiences with the backlight using in photography?
Shan Shan , what about you? :)

and of course all members are welcome to the discussion:love::love::love:

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Shan and Jack