Your opinion? Is here still any ''back light photography'' lover? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
This topic is really very exciting nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ! I think about a meadow in the evening sun which shines from behind through the grass blades. You have thounds possibilities and and not countable amount of possibilities. I will post some pictures later on. The picture with the old brown leaf and the reflections from behind is awesome!!!

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What do you mean backlight nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ? :)

In theory shortly:
'' In photography terms, backlight is when your subject is illuminated from behind. This means that you will place the light source behind your subject and in front of you (the photographer). Having the sun or light source behind your subject keeps them from squinting at the light and creates some gorgeous images. '' (/www.lightroompresets.com) .

I'm so excaiting about the topic :love:
It only has comes then I shared pictures..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Itself I love to work with backlight.. in any kind of photography :love::love:

More later, when I'll back on the computer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I like your second picture Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , ;)

I need to try this technique nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo :unsure:

Yeah exackly you need :love: , be patience , it need lot of practic...,
I\ll try to do good turtourial about \back light, I\ve been started today a bit..and watched magazins.. and good materials .., great projects, especially before summer.., for myself too, great refreshing and for you it can be great help... ;)
It lot of details when want to capture wonderful pictures.. and lot of practic in all (y)
and we need to get you more inspiration by pictures sharing ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
tomorrow more pictures.. now sleep.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best motivation to learn this technique is, that lot of pictures with creative backlight win biggest photo competitions.. :love: