Just good morning from Finland ;) ,how are you today ? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Today was a busy day but a good one. I went landscape shooting with my brother at sunset today. He is a beginner photographer and has a new camera so I help him a little bit. I have also been looking at printers, I think I need one soon. I have over 35 thousand photos from my 2.5 years doing photography. Time to see some photos in a picture frame i think.

Hope you're doing well.

Greetings from Australia :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Today was a busy day but a good one. I went landscape shooting with my brother at sunset today. He is a beginner photographer and has a new camera so I help him a little bit. I have also been looking at printers, I think I need one soon. I have over 35 thousand photos from my 2.5 years doing photography. Time to see some photos in a picture frame i think.

Hope you're doing well.

Greetings from Australia :)

Feel free to invite your brother on board too Chavezshutter Chavezshutter ;) . What printer are you looking ? I have one from Canon, happy with it, but ink it's expensive to be honest.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Morning nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , Not bad today, maybe I will go out. How about you ?

go outside and take pictures Jack Jack ;) .
I just awoke up today late , and already start my day ;) and thinking what I can do today..maybe process some of pictures..-this work is always and never end.. :D Yesterdasy I ended organaiz folder with 2 yeard old pictures.. :D I found there lot of nice shoots of birds.. doing one project.. where I need the pictures but I can share some of the pictures here with us too.. ;)

Good afternoon Chavezshutter Chavezshutter šŸ¤— from far Australia ;) sounds great , I would like to go shoot Australian's landscapes too with you ;) šŸ˜€šŸ¤©, if would be possible ;) .
I need do some of prints too with my pictures ;) , same here.. lot of pictures from 3 years, my goal is organaiz old pictures.. step by step and have just best pictures of it.. just good clearing up is nesessary here ;) :D , yesterday I finished one folder..so today I can start the next one.. :D ;)
thanks for greetings from Australia šŸ˜, for you warm greatings from Nothern Finland šŸ¤© ;) šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡«šŸ‡®
here you can share your landscape pictures if you want to Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , would be lovely to see them šŸ˜ šŸ¤© šŸ™ https://macroderie.com/forums/miscellaneous.27/
I need to find some of landscapes from Finland for you too ;)

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Will do Jack, he is very much a beginner with little macro experience so maybe a little later but dont worry I'll get him to join sooner or later lol.

On a side note he does beautiful bonsai art, i should get him started on photographing those before I steal those shots.

The two printers I have been looking at is the Canon PIXMA PRO 100S and the Epson ET7750 but I have only started researching what is out there. So far I like the money for value of the Epson with its 2 years of cartridge, but i think i prefer the reliability and quality of the canon. And yes the ink is pricey

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
go outside and take pictures Jack Jack ;) .
I just awoke up today late , and already start my day ;) and thinking what I can do today..maybe process some of pictures..-this work is always and never end.. :D Yesterdasy I ended organaiz folder with 2 yeard old pictures.. :D I found there lot of nice shoots of birds.. doing one project.. where I need the pictures but I can share some of the pictures here with us too.. ;)

Good afternoon Chavezshutter Chavezshutter šŸ¤— from far Australia ;) sounds great , I would like to go shoot Australian's landscapes too with you ;) šŸ˜€šŸ¤©, if would be possible ;) .
I need do some of prints too with my pictures ;) , same here.. lot of pictures from 3 years, my goal is organaiz old pictures.. step by step and have just best pictures of it.. just good clearing up is nesessary here ;) :D , yesterday I finished one folder..so today I can start the next one.. :D ;)
thanks for greetings from Australia šŸ˜, for you warm greatings from Nothern Finland šŸ¤© ;) šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡«šŸ‡®
here you can share your landscape pictures if you want to Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , would be lovely to see them šŸ˜ šŸ¤© šŸ™ https://macroderie.com/forums/miscellaneous.27/
I need to find some of landscapes from Finland for you too ;)

Yes nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I have some images, which I will share them later ;) .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Will do Jack, he is very much a beginner with little macro experience so maybe a little later but dont worry I'll get him to join sooner or later lol.

On a side note he does beautiful bonsai art, i should get him started on photographing those before I steal those shots.

The two printers I have been looking at is the Canon PIXMA PRO 100S and the Epson ET7750 but I have only started researching what is out there. So far I like the money for value of the Epson with its 2 years of cartridge, but i think i prefer the reliability and quality of the canon. And yes the ink is pricey

I found that all printers are cheap, but whem comes to ink and cartridges, they very expensive, I think thatā€™s the way how they make money these days. I was looking to buy ink in bottles , to avoid paying those prices for small amount of ink. Trying to save a bit of money .

Regarding your brother, everyone has its own style and hobby ;)

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Once this lockdown business finishes you are welcome to come to Australia any time. Melbourne is a nice city. I have walked its streets till 5 am many times learning night street shooting and I very much miss it with the lockdown. I prefer heading out of town into nature.

Good job on organizing your pictures, I need to the same but every time I start I see too many and leave it lol

I will post some of my landscapes and other work in miscellaneous soon, in the meantime I have added my instagram link in my profile. Let me know what you think..

Jack Jack I hear if you try to go on the cheap with the inks and use substitutes it can potentially harm the printer and degrade its performance...ouch!!!

I think my brother is dying to try street photography first, his journey is just starting with photography pity about the timing with covid crap. But I know he does like macro, only a matter of time before i persuade him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.