Just good morning from Finland ;) ,how are you today ? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Once this lockdown business finishes you are welcome to come to Australia any time. Melbourne is a nice city. I have walked its streets till 5 am many times learning night street shooting and I very much miss it with the lockdown. I prefer heading out of town into nature.

Good job on organizing your pictures, I need to the same but every time I start I see too many and leave it lol

I will post some of my landscapes and other work in miscellaneous soon, in the meantime I have added my instagram link in my profile. Let me know what you think..

Jack Jack I hear if you try to go on the cheap with the inks and use substitutes it can potentially harm the printer and degrade its performance...ouch!!!

I think my brother is dying to try street photography first, his journey is just starting with photography pity about the timing with covid crap. But I know he does like macro, only a matter of time before i persuade him, lol

thank you a lot Chavezshutter Chavezshutter 🙏 🤩 🇦🇺, you are welcome to Finland 🇫🇮 too then :) I can show you most beautiful places here, Oulu is small city but nature and landscapes are just wonderful 🤩, you can just think about, would you like to come visit here in winter or summer ;) , althought spring and autumn are beautiful here too :).
I think I would like to visit Australia very much one day, it would be fine to meet with another photographers then.. so they know best places to schooting beautiful pictures and same could learn something more with them ;) , the forum give yous best opportunites to meet photo friends from all the world, and as I say, it can be very useful to keep contacts.. if would be possible to travel and meet one day.. :) the pandemic will over one day... ;)
and I trust you Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , they could be very beautiful city :) 🤩🇦🇺🙏
London too Jack Jack ;) :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo from France;
Here the weather is sooo hot, feel like I'm gonna die; I am like a hermit staying indoors and trying to do nearly nothing in order to preserve myself.🤣😂
What about you all? is the weather as hot as here? how is your vacation? are you travelling?
See you around.

In Oulu have been very nice weather today, although I just spend all day on trying do some of work .. and talking with people.. the people has been to much active today and lot of interesting discussions, the forum, FB and Insta in same time.. 🤣🤣🤣. So .. I've done nothing to this time... 🤭

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
In London this weekend was really hot. I have visited Park near place where I stay, and I was surprised, people was everywhere, was full, and regarding world pandemic or social distancing, people just forgot. Somehow I think that here isn't any virus.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
In London this weekend was really hot. I have visited Park near place where I stay, and I was surprised, people was everywhere, was full, and regarding world pandemic or social distancing, people just forgot. Somehow I think that here isn't any virus.

here in Oulu has been founded 2 new .. :( ,alhought from end of may Oulu was free of virus... , in Finland 14 new.., not lot, but it meen, the virus is still dangerous here.. same as in Europe and rest of the world.. but yeah.. people are just stipupid, because don\t think about this problem anymore.. so.. let\s see what will happand soon..

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
here in Oulu has been founded 2 new .. :( ,alhought from end of may Oulu was free of virus... , in Finland 14 new.., not lot, but it meen, the virus is still dangerous here.. same as in Europe and rest of the world.. but yeah.. people are just stipupid, because don\t think about this problem anymore.. so.. let\s see what will happand soon..

I don’t know how true is , but I think there is expected a second wave of it.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The number of infected people in Germany becomes also higher and higher and they're taking about to wear masks even in the office all the day. I would become crazy if I would where this mask all the day. :cautious::poop::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.