Just good morning from Finland ;) ,how are you today ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo. Today was a busy day but a good one. I went landscape shooting with my brother at sunset today. He is a beginner photographer and has a new camera so I help him a little bit. I have also been looking at printers, I think I need one soon. I have over 35 thousand photos from my 2.5 years doing photography. Time to see some photos in a picture frame i think.

Hope you're doing well.

Greetings from Australia

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Feel free to invite your brother on board too Chavezshutter . What printer are you looking ? I have one from Canon, happy with it, but ink it's expensive to be honest.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Morning nataliaflejszar&Photo , Not bad today, maybe I will go out. How about you ?

go outside and take pictures Jack .
I just awoke up today late , and already start my day and thinking what I can do today..maybe process some of pictures..-this work is always and never end.. Yesterdasy I ended organaiz folder with 2 yeard old pictures.. I found there lot of nice shoots of birds.. doing one project.. where I need the pictures but I can share some of the pictures here with us too..

Good afternoon Chavezshutter from far Australia sounds great , I would like to go shoot Australian's landscapes too with you , if would be possible .
I need do some of prints too with my pictures , same here.. lot of pictures from 3 years, my goal is organaiz old pictures.. step by step and have just best pictures of it.. just good clearing up is nesessary here , yesterday I finished one folder..so today I can start the next one..
thanks for greetings from Australia , for you warm greatings from Nothern Finland
here you can share your landscape pictures if you want to Chavezshutter , would be lovely to see them https://macroderie.com/forums/miscellaneous.27/
I need to find some of landscapes from Finland for you too

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Will do Jack, he is very much a beginner with little macro experience so maybe a little later but dont worry I'll get him to join sooner or later lol.

On a side note he does beautiful bonsai art, i should get him started on photographing those before I steal those shots.

The two printers I have been looking at is the Canon PIXMA PRO 100S and the Epson ET7750 but I have only started researching what is out there. So far I like the money for value of the Epson with its 2 years of cartridge, but i think i prefer the reliability and quality of the canon. And yes the ink is pricey

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Yes nataliaflejszar&Photo, I have some images, which I will share them later .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I found that all printers are cheap, but whem comes to ink and cartridges, they very expensive, I think that’s the way how they make money these days. I was looking to buy ink in bottles , to avoid paying those prices for small amount of ink. Trying to save a bit of money .

Regarding your brother, everyone has its own style and hobby

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo

Once this lockdown business finishes you are welcome to come to Australia any time. Melbourne is a nice city. I have walked its streets till 5 am many times learning night street shooting and I very much miss it with the lockdown. I prefer heading out of town into nature.

Good job on organizing your pictures, I need to the same but every time I start I see too many and leave it lol

I will post some of my landscapes and other work in miscellaneous soon, in the meantime I have added my instagram link in my profile. Let me know what you think..

Jack I hear if you try to go on the cheap with the inks and use substitutes it can potentially harm the printer and degrade its performance...ouch!!!

I think my brother is dying to try street photography first, his journey is just starting with photography pity about the timing with covid crap. But I know he does like macro, only a matter of time before i persuade him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…