Want critique Just sharing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon 5D mk 3
f/3.5, 1/400s, iso 400, 195mm, no tripod

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello,
Thank you for your comment,
Indeed I spent like 10 minutes at best to edit this photo in Photoshop, but nothing too dramatic, just to make the colors a bit more vivid that's all; I know for sure I only use 1% of the capacities PS has got. :ROFLMAO:

Do you use Lightroom too, or just Photoshop ? :)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Personally I use more Lightroom, Photoshop for me is for next level images, for professionally editing :)
I really got used to using PS6 and some of its functions are quite easy for me to manipulate, so that's why I use it more often than Lightroom. It's been a long while since I haven't used LR.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I really got used to using PS6 and some of its functions are quite easy for me to manipulate, so that's why I use it more often than Lightroom. It's been a long while since I haven't used LR.

I haven't used Photoshop for long to be honest. Most of my images I do edit on Lightroom. I'll need to dig a bit on Photoshop, otherwise I will loose knowledge using it :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I use both programs, Lihtroom classic cc to adjusting pictures and Photoshop cc for more... and not only for photography using.. , as it beest program to create all marketing and ads materials.. :D , but still learning both programs, althought I've using them by 3 years almost every day :D

Merce Yohanna_D Yohanna_D for more details how you create your arts 🥰 🤩 :love: 🙏 , you have very good future with your pictures,just keep the way :=)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I use both programs, Lihtroom classic cc to adjusting pictures and Photoshop cc for more... and not only for photography using.. , as it beest program to create all marketing and ads materials.. :D , but still learning both programs, althought I've using them by 3 years almost every day :D

Merce Yohanna_D Yohanna_D for more details how you create your arts 🥰 🤩 :love: 🙏 , you have very good future with your pictures,just keep the way :=)
I cannot quite explain how I do it, I just edit it according to what my eyes want to see at that particular moment; and when I take the photo I am already thinking how it will turn out to be in the end, like a vision or something.
And when I use photoshop, I use instinctively.
Thank you for your feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I cannot quite explain how I do it, I just edit it according to what my eyes want to see at that particular moment; and when I take the photo I am already thinking how it will turn out to be in the end, like a vision or something.
And when I use photoshop, I use instinctively.
Thank you for your feedback.

I think I can understand you a bit Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , and how you can get the wonderful, pastel colours on your pictures.. , I got some of pastel colour pictures too, especially with my last- wedding pictures.. , (I need to find time to share my wedding pictures with you too, as I've taken lot of experiments with, but still not time for :D )
I need to try more flower arts with pastel atmosfer too after them ... again.. :D

But you are very welcome! Hope to see more your pictures ;) and wish you all best in the future with your pictures :) ;)

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I think I can understand you a bit Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , and how you can get the wonderful, pastel colours on your pictures.. , I got some of pastel colour pictures too, especially with my last- wedding pictures.. , (I need to find time to share my wedding pictures with you too, as I've taken lot of experiments with, but still not time for :D )
I need to try more flower arts with pastel atmosfer too after them ... again.. :D

But you are very welcome! Hope to see more your pictures ;) and wish you all best in the future with your pictures :) ;)
Thank you so kindly for this heart warming words; I will be glad too discover your photos too. Thank you for sharing them with me, it's a pleasure.
I will do my best to post as frequent as possible.
Have a great day.