Landmark locations in your town?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianG

May 18, 2020
That's miles away,,,

Is entrance free?
yes but closed like everywhere at the moment you can take photos but not use a tripod (although they do have photography nights for a fee where you have access to most of it and can use tripods)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
yes but closed like everywhere at the moment you can take photos but not use a tripod (although they do have photography nights for a fee where you have access to most of it and can use tripods)

The same problem in London, you have no right to have tripod with you in public or certain places, if to take pictures in Royal Parks for commercial purpose, then you need license.

There are a lots of places to visit, especially castles, they lovely .

Reactions: BrianG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
In Finland is lot of intresting landmarks that need to visit to see them.., Finland is long country with a quite difftend climat in the East as in the North.. The country is mosly known as the country of thousands forests and lakes, Santa Claus reindeers and very beautiful Nordic nature. Beautiful nature and nordic culture , they are the biggests landmarks
here in Oulu you can find too some of intresting landmarks and around of it.. ;) , but the biggest LAndmark is just beautiful nature and intresting, nordic culture here.. ;) I need to share more pictures with you :D ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think every country has something unique and special to offer to their tourists :)

Just true Jack Jack 😉 the world is just beautiful 🤩. Hard to take decisions where I would like to travel, but I prefer to see awesome natural picture as big cities, but both options aren't bad if is only possible to see both 😉 But nature and small rural places are always best 🤩

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.