Street Lighthouse , Oulu, Finland, some of pictures ..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Outdoors street photography, from small streets to big skyscrapers and motorways. This type of photography shows to the viewer the modern and classic architecture, buildings and constructions made by human.
EXIF
Iso 200, f. 2.8, 10.0s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello..

and again nonmacros.. :D ;) , maybe soon I'll retourn to macros ;)
but before them photos from las monday of Lighthouse in Oulu, Finland.. , taken with my new lens using 7-14mm pro Olympus ;) This bulding has very intresting contruction and quite long history .. ;) one of biggest tourist's attractions in Oulu ;) with nice view on the sea from the hill.. ;)

Hope you like it ;)
because I've been have ready with Wedding pictures, i'll try to retourn to macros too.. ;)

Iso 200, f. 2.8, 10.0s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO .Oulu Nallikari-1-2.jpg

Iso 200, f. 2.8, 10.0s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO .Oulu Nallikari-1.jpg

Iso 200, f. 3,5  08s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO .Oulu Nallikari-1.jpg

Iso 200, f. 8, 9.3s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO .Oulu Nallikari-1.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Doesn't look bad nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I would say there still something is missing. Is that wide angle lens ?

Hello Jack Jack, thanks for your comment 😉
Yes they are just first pictures from my new ultra angel lens.. I tried yesterday again .. and I say you not so easy lens.. 🤭 can get great effects but need to be careful..
But Is wonderful lens , shooting with is like take macro pictures.. discover same world in quite different ways.. especially as yesterday city centre and buldings.. make pictures of well known places in quite different way and surprise everyone...😉
I love the lens, need just lot of practice.. and I tried yesterday go closer- close up pictures.. funny effect I can get with.. I'll share later 😉
Interesting what there missed still on the pictures 🤭😉
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 has great eyes for details.. would be fine to know him's opinions 😉🤭😁🙏

Later more photos.. 😉🙏

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
You've really a good feeling for architectural pictures nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I like the third one best. But I would like to see it in B&W with stronger contrast. I would also retouch the holes in the concrete wall and some other smallerdetails.
The last one has a real dramatic aspect with it's strong B&W contrast and the light rays.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You've really a good feeling for architectural pictures nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I like the third one best. But I would like to see it in B&W with stronger contrast. I would also retouch the holes in the concrete wall and some other smallerdetails.
The last one has a real dramatic aspect with it's strong B&W contrast and the light rays.

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) , I just wanted to show reallity on the thrid photo :D, I have lot of another shoots with too :D .
and yeah I like shoot architecture pictures with right lenses ;) :D
yeah, the last one , I just wanted to get this speciall effect to the picture and as I feeled a bit bad after hard day.. , so the picture is just all of my feeling this time.. ;)