Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Little Jumping spider

EXIF
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/200 - F/9 - iso250

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Brilliant! Sharp as always and a beautiful specimen. You always get a great angle with these guys and i know how hard that can be. The only one I have at my house which doesnt sit near window sills (not ideal backgrounds) is in a fern in my front yard and try as I might it will not turn to face me, why would it when it can see me with its back turned🤦‍♂️, gotta keep trying. Good photo!!!

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
Brilliant! Sharp as always and a beautiful specimen. You always get a great angle with these guys and i know how hard that can be. The only one I have at my house which doesnt sit near window sills (not ideal backgrounds) is in a fern in my front yard and try as I might it will not turn to face me, why would it when it can see me with its back turned🤦‍♂️, gotta keep trying. Good photo!!!
Thank you so much Chavezshutter Chavezshutter glad you like it. What I like to do for jumping spider and also for dragonfly is start to shutting the flash from far that way they get use to. This been working for me. Give it a try 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Still asking me what I've to pay to my local jumping spiders to stay still for just seconds to give me at least one chance to take such a picture. That's fantastic ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA and for sure better that everything I showed so far!

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA