Your opinion? Lord of the hoverflies

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
In my opinion, it is strongly overexposed ...
strongly? On my computer screen the whites are not that off; besides it's during the editing that I wanted it so much lighter and with pastel colors; the original version is so much darker.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
In my opinion, it is strongly overexposed ...
when it's too overexposed, the whites in Photoshop have the number 255 - which means pure white and there is nothing to do about it to gain some texture. Here most of the petals are still distinguishable

Sergey Prokofiev

1 1
Feb 22, 2021
How would I arrange it. The vignette will determine the main subject of the shooting ... In my opinion, it will be more interesting. I do not insist ...

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
How would I arrange it. The vignette will determine the main subject of the shooting ... In my opinion, it will be more interesting. I do not insist ...View attachment 13066
oooh yes it's a different version and vision! I also like it; the vignette is something I no longer use but it allows the eye to focus on the main subjecy - the hoverfly in my case it's beautiful!
thank you for sharing that!

Reactions: Sergey Prokofiev

piotr

Apr 22, 2021
How would I arrange it. The vignette will determine the main subject of the shooting ... In my opinion, it will be more interesting. I do not insist ...View attachment 13066
I don't think it's overexposed. It's just nice, spring-bright photo. Well done Yohanna.
Imho, Sergey's version is to dark, to dark vignetting I mean.
Original picture is cheerful bright. Sergey's to moody.

Reactions: Yohanna_D
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…