Your opinion? Lord of the hoverflies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Depends on what you want to show... Yohanna_D Yohanna_D's intention was to show a fresh and bright version based on a pastel color overlay (I suggest that it's a mix of two pastel color layers with soft light / lighten mix). Sergey Prokofiev Sergey Prokofiev prefers a more natural look with less editing and more direct focus to the howerfly because of the vignette.

Hard to compare both 1:1. I like also the pastel version the most but it's absolutely a matter of taste.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Depends on what you want to show... Yohanna_D Yohanna_D's intention was to show a fresh and bright version based on a pastel color overlay (I suggest that it's a mix of two pastel color layers with soft light / lighten mix). Sergey Prokofiev Sergey Prokofiev prefers a more natural look with less editing and more direct focus to the howerfly because of the vignette.

Hard to compare both 1:1. I like also the pastel version the most but it's absolutely a matter of taste.
this is the great part in a photo forum - we share different visions on the same topic sometimes because we transmit different messages, moods or symbols; I am very much into this vision of bright, pastel, water coloured photos in a way; I am not on the dark side of the force :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: