Landscape Lovely night on the sea beach, Oulu Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
1/2s f3.5 Iso 500, 14-45mm msc Olympus. em10markIII . Hendhelding

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone again ;) , and I'm coming with my quite fresh picture taken in Thusday night on the sea beach.. it was lovely night as always in this place , I'm just very lucky to live close tis, my favourite place in my city , always beautiful and lot of good occasions to create beautiful pictures..

Sorry for Jack Jack , not macro again :LOL: :LOL: , butI lost my inspirations for macros last time and I've shooting lot of everything but long time not macros :sneaky:, sometiems happend like mme.. :D

But hope you enjoy the picture.. ;)
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 waiting for your seascapes from last holidays.. :sneaky:;). and @Greg78340when he come home,, :D , maybe @Chavezshuttercan find something nice for sharing too.. ;)

and the picture is in Lightroom taken HDR ;)

P8130020-HDR.JPG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Looks gorgeous nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . Go higher with your aperture, so you can get milky effect on water. I'm not professional, and never done it, as I don't own a filter, but I have the idea how to make it :)

Hello Jack Jack ;)
I have one filter but used just one time.. :D, withought them you can get good effect too if is enought dark ;) ,but yeah for less shutter speed I need use tripod I guess :D , althought in my camera is very good image stabilizaor.. ;)
I didn't shoot macros long time.. again .. :LOL: , the picture I took after week as I didn't use my camera.. :D .and yesterday I was on small trip out of Oulu with my photo friends and I shooted just nonmacros there too :D, but still have lot of macros to editing.. so no so bad :D , just time.. ;)

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Than waiting for your macro images nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I'm sure is very beautiful there . Sad , that isn't that easy to travel around the world and see such of wonderful images.

ah , when I get my new lens, I bought yesterday. . In manday I'll have my 7-14mm.. it will exciting what I get with.. :love: , but the lens is mostly for landscapes I guess, althought has good possibilities for close up picrures too... ;) I just shoot everything.. :D , luckily on the forum is place for nonmacros too :love::sneaky:;)🙏 and still nowhere get better comments, suggestions and critique as here.. and we have on the forum really great photographers on only with macros ;)
but of course I need to shoot macros too beffore summer will end here .. :D :LOL:

Reactions: Djames

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
oooooohhh whoa!!!! gorgeous shot; I simply love it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

merci beaucoup Yohanna_D Yohanna_D Merci pour vos commentaires adorables :love: and for featuring th epic, althought is notmacro.. ;) :D , butyeah the all commen meens alot for me... ;) ,

quicly taken picture,and quite fast editing.. looks to be enought.. sometimes.. :D , especially asmy goal has been just show the beauti of the nighton the sea beach.. the beauty moment as I've seen and my feeling already ..and when I edited my pic..
as I remember panos_adgr panos_adgr and Djames Djames worlds too ;) ah how anothers photographers can help lot.. ;) by some of good words :love:🙏 So.. I just continue make my best and''mine'' what my eye, heard and feeling say me .. bast way to create best pictures.. I think ;) :love:🙏 and beacome a better photographers with 'own artistic soul'' :love:

And I just love to use another languages too, a bit.. :D, luckily Jack Jack isn't angry for it.. ;) :D🙏:love:🥰, but it give me speciall enjoying the international, lovely forum with lovely people and I know people like it.. ;) :D😘😘😘

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Very nice picture.
A higher aperture makes the photo sharp from front to back, but you can also take multiple photos with first focusing on the front (the stones) then the second photo with the middle sharp (horizon).