Lens M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150-400MM F4.5 TC1.25X IS PRO upcoming PRO lens!! This lens just make me crazy <3 :D

The member want's to discuss about the lens specified in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm able to shoot birds with my super tele 75-300mm Zuiko II 4,5-7f, so maybe not so busy to buy this lens.. but It is just a dream , but I have lot of invests in my photo equipments.. we will see how will going

The bird photo taken by my tele zoom, not a pro lens but keep standard too.. - I didn't edited a lot the picture as just with adjustment brash in LR- just a really but more light on the bird.. so , you can see the quality my tele zoom Olympus M Zuiko
Picture from yesterday..

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

it’s still good image, I have an 70-300 lens too, and does some good images. But for birding. You need a proper lens .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
it’s still good image, I have an 70-300 lens too, and does some good images. But for birding. You need a proper lens .

Thanks Jack , the lens have just poor lighting power,so in good day lighting i can do really good pictures with.. and it's light, so can be always with me.. , but in bad lighting -evening or dark forest I need to use high ISO and the image quality lost same.., and the AF in the lens is a bit slow- as we watching it with Pro tele lenses..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…