Your opinion? Magic of the last night in the park Oulu, Finland <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 640, 2,8 1-80s ,

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Iso 640, 2,8 1-80s , Tuira puisto , summer night 25.06-6250009.jpg

I just want to share some of beauti of the last nigh :love: :love: :love: 🇫🇮 🇫🇮 🇫🇮

I'm itself very glad of the capturing the all beauti in the one pictute , maybe not perfect but it's all.. - the picture taking but editing too... :)

and so lot of thanks for all memebers for teaching me all best , that I can bring to my pictures too.., it will be long list here of everyone who just helped me a lot , too by just beeing on the forum (and on the social medias too)
and for Jack Jack many thanks for the forum and your wonderful job! Do not give to die the webside :love:🥳

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Great bokeh effect again nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

PS: don't worry about site, I'm here to support it as much as I can and for long as possible ;)

Sounds great Jack Jack 😉
I would like to help and support more but I think I do enough and too much for the website 🤭😂 You may be don't see all , but I do it just for own pleasure 🤩🤗. And enough busy itsel too🤭
But always can ask for more help you and all members I'll see what I can do else for you 🤭🙃

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
And thanks Jack Jack and Greg Greg78340 for nice comments 🤩🤗.
I have another pictures closer too , I can share them later 😉

I just love the white ,Arctic nights they make me too much crazy..🤩🇫🇮 But after the Midsummer day , the darkness coming step by step and the winter will return fasly so we need to keep enjoying the summer fully in the North 🤩🇫🇮

Reactions: Greg