Your opinion? minimalism with sweet Ephemera vulgata

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 1250 f2.8 1-125s, 60mm. Tripod, ring light macro, focus stracking in camera , merging PS, edit LR

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I mentioned this in another post. Either a higher f stop or more bracket pictures or different perspective nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;). I've been shared a lot of pictures from the sarja :D , but I've been them a lot and quite glad from the results ;), but next time I'll try with higer f sto if it will possible and more bracket pictures if will not windy this time :D 🤭 :LOL:
the blurring is because of the windy too , if not this problem it would be more inn focus the body of insect too..

Itself I just like the minimalism and just the eyes and small part of the insect in focus - artistic minimalism 🤩;), what panos_adgr panos_adgr would say about the picture ? ;)

Nature has decited how the picture must to looking like ;) :D 🤭, and my crazy for minimalism and on the eyes of the beautiful insect 🤩

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello dear Natalia!!!

First of all I would like to start by saying that is an excellent photo!

I really like the framing and the use of wide aperture that has kept in focus only the front of the bug.

I don't see photography as a reproductive mean I see it as an art form. I like your photo because it gives a sense of focusing on the bug as an existence which is highlighted under the use of wide aperture It is clear that you have an excellent abstract style photo with a big amount of negative space which is balanced by the geometrical balanced shapes and forms.

I Don't like saying what I would do if I was in your place. In photography we express ourselves and there is no point in saying, that, I would do this or that. Of course this applies to conversations between already experienced photographers at a point.

For me is an excellent shot that draws my attention perfectly on the bug. The swallow deep of field on the bug creates a somewhat focus on its 'personality' or state at that moment the photo was taken! It is excellent and I like it a lot. The framing create a beautiful scale effect between the bug's small size and the large abstract patterns of bokeh that remind perception wise the big world without drawing your attention.

It is very creative and artistic and not yet one more, perfect focused photo that has nothing to say...
Very nice work!

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello dear Natalia!!!

I really like the framing and the use of wide aperture that has kept in focus only the front of the bug.

I don't see photography as a reproductive mean I see it as an art form. I like your photo because it gives a sense of focusing on the bug as an existence which is highlighted under the use of wide aperture It is clear that you have an excellent abstract style photo with a big amount of negative space which is balanced by the geometrical balanced shapes and forms.

I Don't like saying what I would do if I was in your place. In photography we express ourselves and there is no point in saying, that, I would do this or that. Of course this applies to conversations between already experienced photographers at a point.

For me is an excellent shot that draws my attention perfectly on the bug. The swallow deep of field on the bug creates a somewhat focus on its 'personality' or state at that moment the photo was taken! It is excellent and I like it a lot. The framing create a beautiful scale effect between the bug's small size and the large abstract patterns of bokeh that remind perception wise the big world without drawing your attention.

It is very creative and artistic and not yet one more, perfect focused photo that has nothing to say...
Very nice work!

Thanks so much panos_adgr panos_adgr for long feedback, I just needed your comment still to this picture 🤩😍
Thank you 😇🤗

Reactions: panos_adgr

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello dear Natalia!!!

Very nice work!

That's really long feedback panos_adgr panos_adgr :)

Reactions: panos_adgr