Your opinion? My beauty from the river <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
The picture single : Iso 640. f5.0 1-160s, 60mm . single shot, tripod, led ring light. Olympus 60mm, Olympus em10 markIII.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Iso 640. f5.0 1-160s, 60mm  singiel 1.jpg

My beautiful model form the river = Oulu Finland , shooed two nights ago.

thanks a lot MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , as you keep me inspiraiting and motivating to shoot insects and discover new :)

The picture I took two nights ago ..
There in the river beach in the grass was 2 the beautiful insects- as some days ago... in same place :)
They are just so beautiful! and exciting by hunting time!
This night was very windy, so a bit hard shoot macros of theme ,I tried a lot of shoots there this night :D.
Becouse of the strong windy , I needet to keep the grass with the insect in one hand, and the secound hand just camera on tripods :D .it was a bit hard .
After hard work=selecting best pictures and sarjes to stacking from 600 pictures, I just found some of exciting pictures 🤩🤩.
Just practic a lot for sucess 😬🥳
Soon more pictures of the beautes :love: 🤩

The picture single : Iso 640. f5.0 1-160s, 60mm . single shot, tripod, led ring light. Olympus 60mm, Olympus em10 markIII.

Who have idea what the name can be ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

here is just another picture - close up of the beauty 🤩

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very nice nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , however you could have improve here on details of the subject. You could try to stack such of pictures, I’m sure you will achieve great results.

Maybe you are right Jack Jack 😉 but I like the picture like it, but next time I'll try to create something different and stack more.. for you 🤭🤣
Sorry, a bit boring today 🤣
But thanks for the comment , I just didn't seen before or I forgot to answer you 🤭🤣

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Nice photo Natalia, maybe a little more distance from the butterfly (if possible) then the wings are also sharp.
And it is a mayfly

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Nice photo Natalia, maybe a little more distance from the butterfly (if possible) then the wings are also sharp.
And it is a mayfly

Danke je wel Ron for you opinion about the picture and good advice, you know, what you say about 😊, the distance was possible there 🙂
Juu, it is mayfly , do you have pictures of them too? They I think are in Holland too 🙂 Beautiful insects!