Landscape My first picture from my new, lovely lens, 7-14mm Olympus PRO <3 sea beach, Oulu, Finland <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
Iso 200, 4.5mm, 8.0s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO .Oulu Nallikari

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So.. here is mine , first picture , that I took with my new lens! I'm so happy! Dreams come true in own, best time 🤩 :love: 🙏 So exciting lens! and so great image quality, I don't need to edit much .. ;)

I'm so happy to have this lens.. so lovely lens :love:🙏
Now I'm thinking abou own photo buisness too with some of ideas ;)

In the picture Lighthouse ,Oulu Finland sea beach, yesterday by night.. very windy and cold night.. huhuh
but was nice to try long exposure pictures, althought I needed to keep tripod, because was so windy... 😁
the picture edited very little to keep true climat of the last night.. ;)
Hope you like it ;)

Iso 200, 4.5mm, 8.0s 7mm. 7-14mm Olympus PRO .Oulu Nallikari-1.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , my new lens is fantastic too 🤩 🙏 . the horizon is ok, just the line of the sea isn't stright as there is part of open sea, lot of islands and lands.. sonot easy to get best result of them :D

thanks a lot Jack Jack too, it's just beginning :D , I love my new lens :love:🤩🙏 and the place is good for shooting too.. ;) and the last night no bad for shooting as you see but very windy.. oh it was a challange again.. 😂,more long exposure pictures from yesterday soon.. ;)

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Than we will see more images from you nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , have you tried to shoot macro with it ?

I tiried how close I can get with the lens on my balcony and is no bad.. , I need to try more.. :D and with external ring tubs.. ;) :D , but if I have good macro lens :D , just with situations when I haven't macro lens with me it can be useful.. or maybe I get a bit diffrend pictures with.. ? hmm .. need to try.. :D , but at the moment i'm still out of macros.. 😂 😂 but of course I hope I'll have time for macros too .. :LOL:, I just shoot and edit almost everything,, :D and as I think about making money with photography.. so I need to be able to shoot evrything :D
but in the near future I'll back with my seascapes :D and maybe with my wedding pictures if you want to seethem.. :D

Reactions: Jack