Want critique My First Spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello ! My name is Greg, i'm new here, and new in macro ! (I'm french, sorry for my english lol)
I just acquired my Sigma 105 mm 2.8 Macro, so i hope you'll help me to upgrade my skill !

Welcome Greg Greg78340 , nice picture!,I like this nice blurring and soft climate on the picture šŸ‘Œ.
I hope to see more your pictures and that you enjoy with us here on the forum šŸ˜Ž
Greetings form Finland šŸ‡«šŸ‡®šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘Œ

Reactions: Natalie
D

Deleted member 250

Hi Greg Greg78340 First of all a very warm welcome to the friendliest group of dedicated macro photographers.You have done extremely well if this is your first spider image.
you have nailed the focus on the eyes just where it should be.
please include the exif info on your future uploads as it helps us all to learn from each others images.

Reactions: Natalie

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Greg Greg78340 , firstly welcome to our community. And thanks for sharing with us this amazing shot. Donā€™t forget please to share exif, and camera set up if thatā€™s possible.

Reactions: Deleted member 250

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Greg Greg78340! Welcome to our small community! We're a bunch of crazy macro-photographs and are happy to include you in our group. Your picture is really nice. You have the focus perfectly aligned on the eyes. Hope to see more pictures from you!