Your opinion? My friend Argiope

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D7500
Sigma 105 macro
Iso 800
1/500
f16

Leraymurat

1 1
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for sharing it L Leraymurat , I do like only to see images of them , but in real life , not really :D , Probably been watching to many movies with spiders :) . Anyway, this spider looks very colourful , hope is a good one :)
This one is harmless, except for the insects it captures, of course!
undoubtedly one of the most beautiful spiders in France

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
beautful spider and got big lunch ;) , I like spiders ;) , no problem, they can life free in my home ;;) :D luckily in Europe we don't need to be affride about our spider species ;)

Reactions: Leraymurat

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Beutiful spider from the Orb weaver family, they make the most intricate and beautiful webs of all spiders. Finding an orb weaver web soaked in dew droplets is a photo gold mine. This species of orb weaver you have does not exist around here (maybe further north they may have something similar in Australia) so I love to look at it myself, beautiful specimen. Keep posting them please :)

I had to research wasps not long ago and finding out what wasps do to spiders made me less arachnophobic, I feel sorry for the poor spiders now. Great photo once again.

• Love

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm really fascinated by these spiders and I've really a huge respect for them. This one was taken last year in a meadow near my house.

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6315.jpg

• Love