Landscape My love, that never end... Aurora borealis, Nothern lights!! Oulu, Finland!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
NOTHERN NATURE LOVE ;) :D , I'll share later if someone would like to see... ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Sooo I need to it again!! :D , share my Nother Lights pictires again... for new members that still didn't see them.. :D , Yohanna_D Yohanna_D especially for you ;)🥰🙏

I bought my new lens Olympus 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO today.. so now waiting in the future make still better pictures as this.. with my new, super angle lens.. , them's pro glass and f.2.8 help a lot with.. I guess ... :D ;) Crazy day today.. :D waiting in future to get my new TOY :p ;):love:

P9270866-3.jpg

P9270867-3.jpg

I'll share more picturs in comments so.. don't foret to follow this post for more my NOTHER LIGHTS love pictures!!

I'm crazy with this wonderful phenomenon!!!, nature power and beauty same....!!!! Sooon , quite soon will possible to shoot them again.. just waiting for ''dark nights.. as the arctic, white summer nights going to end.. ;) :D
Arctic is just best place to life for photographers!!!!!!!!!!! belive me or not, but Nothern Nature give me soooo lot of beautiful moments here to shoot new , beautiful pictures, and is beacouse I bought my first cameran being in Finland.. :D ;)
my drea Nothern fiend Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek understan well all.. :D ;)

• Italian Face
  • Love
Reactions: Jack and Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
merci beaucoup Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;)
Luckily Jack isn't angry on my for using shortly another languages as English but I really love it 🥰 :love::LOL:
Glad you like it, exciting to shoot them again with new lens.. :love:🙏🥳, and yeah @Helix_2648this night I was just in HEAVEN with this nothern light's show.. it was so amaizing and so strong!!! ah reall woner of powerful nature :love: I never forget this night...
Hope to get so exciting shows in this new seasion too :love::love:
and I'll share more old, nothern lights pictures soon ;)

• Grinning Face
Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Try to focus on rare effects rather than houses. Really like first image nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ;)

There's ships not houses 🤣 and as I focused manualy as my bf teached me.. so it has been just one point to get focus..😂.
Bue thanks.. I'm still learning about shooting nightscapes.. is a challenge too as macros to get good photos..🤭