Non sharp, totally out of focus picture, but yo really like a moment.. , is still possible to rescue the picture?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
How to rescue the picture that is non sharp and totally out of focus if you just really like the moment on the picture?- for exemple from the sarja you can't repeat again.. I think every photographer know how it feeling like :D
But do you know any ''magic'' of editing softwers that can ''rescue'' the picture ..?

Let's to discuss about.. and what you usualy take in moments like it, when is not easy to push'' Delete'' :D

And when you are shooting very impotrand sarja , where is not as soon repeat possible, what you do to avoid the situations '' non sharp, out of focus'' pictures, that are important for you..? do you have any good triks for?

Reactions: Natalie

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
i Donā€™t think there is a way to restore a picture where subject is out of focus, maybe try different softwares. But Iā€™m not sure if this will work.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
yes, it's hard to restore pictues like it :D , but some of photographers can have any triks for..
A lot of horse photographers restore pictures like it by taking them BW ;) :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 310

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 14254

@Christophe Berche ,here is an example of restored picture by edit it in BW, I only love the moment on the picture, as horse lover, horse and rider just relaxed and so nice climat.. but unfornituly ot of focus then , the focus has gone on the background.., the problem of horse photography, when you photograph fastly moving object and want to capture best moments.. , so the one of solutions is to ewdit it as BW.., in colour this picture will be totaly out of focus, focus in wrong place, but in BW is quite aceptable .. , the model liked it ;)
I've more an examples like it but need to find them., :D
but it's only an example how to restore pictures.. ;), one of lot of solutions that horse photographers use.. ;) of course always trying best to get sharp pictures.. but un this kind of photography it's only so offen and Pros have too same problem ;)

Attachments

• P6151308.md.jpg
    P6151308.md.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
D

Deleted member 310

View attachment 14256

@Christophe Berche ,here is an example of restored picture by edit it in BW, I only love the moment on the picture, as horse lover, horse and rider just relaxed and so nice climat.. but unfornituly ot of focus then , the focus has gone on the background.., the problem of horse photography, when you photograph fastly moving object and want to capture best moments.. , so the one of solutions is to ewdit it as BW.., in colour this picture will be totaly out of focus, focus in wrong place, but in BW is quite aceptable .. , the model liked it ;)
I've more an examples like it but need to find them., :D
but it's only an example how to restore pictures.. ;), one of lot of solutions that horse photographers use.. ;) of course always trying best to get sharp pictures.. but un this kind of photography it's only so offen and Pros have too same problem ;)

I'll try tomorrow. ;)

Attachments

• P6151308.md.jpg
    P6151308.md.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0