Your opinion? Nosedive in a fantastic world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4.5,
1/500s
iso 200
90mm
Canon 1000D + Tamron 90mm
no tripod, no flash

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
Again another photo taken a while back with a dynamic bokeh as I like to call those backgrounds and of course every aspect of this photo is willingly analysed before taking the shot and let there to be part of the picture.
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

_MG_0709m_5.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
And an other piece of art Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . How do you achieve that bokeh ?
I was lucky enough to have plants around the flowers and the butterfly but disposed in such a way that they were blurred but also a bit visible to create this type of bokeh ;)
One should always try as many different angles as possible until you find the perfect one that can offer you the best shots! always try, never give up!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I was lucky enough to have plants around the flowers and the butterfly but disposed in such a way that they were blurred but also a bit visible to create this type of bokeh ;)
One should always try as many different angles as possible until you find the perfect one that can offer you the best shots! always try, never give up!

I guess and a lot of patience :) . Unfortunately, I don’t think I will be able :D

• Haha
Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I guess and a lot of patience :) . Unfortunately, I don’t think I will be able :D
Actually it's not that hard to be patient; and when you see on your camera screen what you can do, then the waiting is more than worth the while :)

Reactions: Jack

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
For this picture I think I had spent like 5 minutes at most but the angle was found quite fast and I took some shots, not too many. I was really satisfied with it; the secret in my photos is that I am almost always on my belly, like drowned in the grass :D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Actually it's not that hard to be patient; and when you see on your camera screen what you can do, then the waiting is more than worth the while :)

Agree , probably a lot depends on the environment too, if it’s quite than you will be able to take these amazing shots.

Reactions: Yohanna_D