One more year is nearly gone!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Unfortunately one more year has gone now. This year was so boring and unstable because of this virus.

How your year have been?

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Well part of the year was ok-ish... but it starts to get me angry as it progresses with governmental decisions that drive people crazy and depressed to be honest. This HAS TO STOP.
I totally believe that this is an ongoing matter for about 2 years or more; they want us to die slowly; they want the rate of death to be low but throughout a longer period of time, hence enabling all sorts of measures such as useless curfew and high restrictions.
People NEED TO GET A LIFE and they need to get things back in order; when is this going to happen? When do we get to receive a sort of normal life back again?
It's my sadness talking I guess, so this is my rant of the day šŸ˜­
I hope you all are good, healthy and better when it comes to the mood.
Have a good one :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
These people from power they don't really care much about us, working class people. As long as they are on power and keep people working they are happy. And yes I do agree Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , this probably will be for 1 or 2 years. If you think this way, we are to many people on this planet, overpopulation, lack of food, and this virus is pretty handy for them. I'm not sure how true is about this virus, but I know that a lot of people are struggling because of that.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The spring time was hard for all of us as we had to accept hard restrictions but at the end the new infections becomes lower and we were happy to be able to go out again... take a drink in a bar or going to a restaurant - so more or less like it was before. A lot of people was afraid of a second wave and some made fun of it as it would never happen. But now we've the same situation again and in some countries even worser.

People get's crazy and cannot accept a second curfew. I'm afraid that our whole economcial system will break together. So many bars and restaurants will close as well as a lot of other companies. The number of people without a job becomes higher and higher as well as the new debts from our goverments.

Reactions: Jack and Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
There had to be a 2nd wave, there was no question and doubt about it; we could have not avoided it, it was almost impossible - especially with cooler and colder weather; a new lockdown and more curfews will only worsen both the economy and the mental health of people - I feel I am going bananas here šŸ˜ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤£

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
There had to be a 2nd wave, there was no question and doubt about it; we could have not avoided it, it was almost impossible - especially with cooler and colder weather; a new lockdown and more curfews will only worsen both the economy and the mental health of people - I feel I am going bananas here šŸ˜ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤£

I donā€™t really want to hear about second wave. If it will happen, more people will struggle unfortunately.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The spring time was hard for all of us as we had to accept hard restrictions but at the end the new infections becomes lower and we were happy to be able to go out again... take a drink in a bar or going to a restaurant - so more or less like it was before. A lot of people was afraid of a second wave and some made fun of it as it would never happen. But now we've the same situation again and in some countries even worser.

People get's crazy and cannot accept a second curfew. I'm afraid that our whole economcial system will break together. So many bars and restaurants will close as well as a lot of other companies. The number of people without a job becomes higher and higher as well as the new debts from our goverments.

I think now there are a lot of people taking loans from banks, or a lot of companies go bankrupt. If companies donā€™t have clients, means no money for salaries and bills. Means people loosing jobs .

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
I would pretty much declare 2020 and Nov. 2019 onwards as the worst year of my life. Not only because of Covid, but because of extreme problems in a interpersonal relationship which was extremely important to me and also extreme stress in my masters thesis. Especially winter and spring were really bad. I'm better now, but 2020 is still the worst.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would pretty much declare 2020 and Nov. 2019 onwards as the worst year of my life. Not only because of Covid, but because of extreme problems in a interpersonal relationship which was extremely important to me and also extreme stress in my masters thesis. Especially winter and spring were really bad. I'm better now, but 2020 is still the worst.

I can say the same that this year was the worse in terms of stress and current situation. The only good thing is what I can say , that I built this forum here.

I hope you are much better now, you always can talk or discuss here on site any subject you want (Apart from politics)

Reactions: Baenki

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Jack Jack I'm much better. Thinking about it sometimes brings me down again, but not to the point where it was at it's worst. I'm mostly content or happy again and built another good friendship, reconnected with some friends I had fewer contact to before. You can either stay down and mourn things you can't change or you get back up...

Reactions: Helix_2648 and Jack