Photo Editing Software, What's Your Choice?

Photo Editing Software, What's Your Choice?

• Skylum Luminar 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exposure X6

• Luminar AI

• Capture One Pro

• DxO Photolab

• Aurora HDR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Just curious on what fits you best. Some people are moving away from the big names are you? Here are a listing of the top ten software packages, what is your favourite? [HASH=6]#macroderie[/HASH] [HASH=188]#macrolovers[/HASH]

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
I really liked on1 photo raw 2021 I need focus stacking, which one has it and wich ones does not? I haven't decided 100% yet what to get...

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
It is really easy to play with for beginners. I haven't got much experience with editing programs, but I love how easy it is to regret one thing, but keep changes you made after. I am impulsiv and need that option
If they had a version for Canon I might have tried it out. But I already subscribe to an Adobe Photo Package that I am addicted to

G

Guest 1012

Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.

I've tried Capture One which was really dissapointing and Luminar 4 which was OK if you want to edit one-two photos rapidly.
OFC, I've tried free FOSS alternatives since I'm a Linux guy, but God they are awful...

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.

I've tried Capture One which was really dissapointing and Luminar 4 which was OK if you want to edit one-two photos rapidly.
OFC, I've tried free FOSS alternatives since I'm a Linux guy, but God they are awful...
Boy, @Guest 1012 you have tried quite a few thank you very much for your insights

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
Capture One doesn't have a special version for Canon I would have to buy the generic version for all cameras. I am going to add your choice to the poll ... whoops I am looking at the wrong software
Have you checked out the right one? I think they have a solution for using it as an add on for adobe... But it may be a bit expencive to have them both...

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…