Your opinion? Red rose with first snow

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1/60s, f8, iso 200

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello, here is my 3 years old picture , made 24.10.2017, so this time was the fist snow, let's to see how fast come in this year
my 3 years old picture, but bring me same emotions as this day I took the picture, one of my favouites pictures.. still that bring me just sepciall feelings.. so I just must to share with you, this my really old picture.. ;D
Picture taken in park in Oulu..Finlnad
with my old camera Olympus pen 6 and macro lens 60mm Olympus
View attachment 15302

Attachments

• 20171024-PA240045.md.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Is very beautiful and very sharp nataliaflejszar&Photo , but I you could achieve better by having your aperture around f16-22 and with speed light.

thank you Jack ,but if i would grow up the aparture, the backgroun wouldn't be blurred, the another roses was very close , and 3 years ago I didn't know so lot about photography as nowday, but i god some of good pictures this time too...
i just like to retoun to old pictures and see how i progressed with my skills, and remembre the photography moments, it help to find motivation and inspirationa back too

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh good , rose + snow, great ! Picture need more aperture and light, but i like it, you will make a perfect snow rose this year nataliaflejszar&Photo lol

thanks , i need to try thni again, if just first snow come in right time, so just go to the park.. nowday i thik I'm able get better pictures- better camera, better skills in taking pictures and editing.. . but i still thinking the picture i shared is great , i love to retoun to old pictures same as lot of us

Reactions: Greg

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yes, sometimes I don't really like my picture the D day, and month after i see it again and like it lol

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I would not use a narrower aperture as the background would become to busy. The center oif the flower is in focus and pulls the viewers eyes very good. I like the deep red colors of roses which makes it a good photo motif.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would not use a narrower aperture as the background would become to busy. The center oif the flower is in focus and pulls the viewers eyes very good. I like the deep red colors of roses which makes it a good photo motif.

Danke shön Helix_2648
the red rose and the first snow, that make the picture so special ,especially for me , we not othen can see this conection

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…