Landscape Seascape panorama, Martinniemi, Oulu , Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
iso 320 f18 1/320s Olympus omd em 10markIII, Olympus 14-40mm kit , hend helding, merged to panorama 6 pictures,- Lightroom classic cc

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
iso 320 f18 1-320  14mm Martiniemi Oulu--2.jpg
Hi everyone!
Panorama from the beautiful beach Martinniemi, about 20 km from the Oulu's city centre. Lovely place, I'm just falled in love in 🤩 .
Picture taken week ago.. I found already the time to share own picture with us after some days :D..just busy ;)
Panoramas are just best way to show the beauti of place in one picture.. Luckly today quite easy with great image stabilizator in camera- Olympus, and with great, Adobe's work on improvingPanorama's merging in Lightroom classic cc - the program take all end of work for me🤩
Please enjoy the view, and let's to get some of critique and suggestions how to improve the picture, my landscape shooting skills and editing them, if you have ideas how to improve the picture by editing, feel free to dowland the picture and just get a try it ;) and upload the result ;)
Greeting from Finland ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not bad landscape nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , however , looks like you been shooting with an fish eye lens :)

Thanks a lot Jack Jack for your comment 🤗.
Nice to see about the an fish eye lens effect, when I like this effect and offing try to bring it by editing in Lightroom, the effect make Landscapes pictures more interesting and it's depends from landscapes we shoot, but for example to this beach is great as looks like in reall live.. I wanted just bring beauty of the place to the one picture.. - the panorama is best idea for it and cylindrical effect..
Shooted with cheaper kit lens, I think we need to know how to take beautiful pictures by everything we have 🤭😉
One day if I have money ,I want to buy Olympus 7-12mm (f.1.5 - if remember well) it will be wonderful lens to shooting landscapes and northern lights 🤩

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Try to use a wide angle lens, you won’t have that fish eye effect. Depends if you like that effect too. :)

this 7mm lenss will be great for landscapes , I can only imagine it.. how useful it it will be for me Jack Jack :) , but I have 4 lenses in mind that want to buy.. but if still not enought moeny for buy all, so I need too think which one I need more at the moment :), and better flash I need to buy too.. so , my shopping list is long but not money at the moment for.. 🤣 🤣
BTW, the fish eye effect is great , just deppend when.. ;) Do you like the fish eye effects Jack Jack? ;)
In Lightroom is able to get the effect by edting ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ! very useful comment :) and thanks Jack Jack for continue the discussion ;)

I'll try change the perspective of the panorama.. we will see looks better or no.. ;) , althought I'm glad for the fish effect in this landscape but why do not try with your advaices ;)

have you uset the 7mm wide angel lens for landscape? or how biggest wide angle have you used for landscapes shootings? :)

And I suggest you to zoom the picture to see the details of the landscape.. , I'm really happy with this picture ! :) maybe only some of improvings only need.. ;)
Great things to get from you some of suggestions guys , the forum is vey useful :) and you ;). Just lovely people as you make the forum so speciall Jack Jack 🤩;)

and the place is so beatiful that I just need to go back there soon.. :love: 🤩 to take more pictures.. - maybe need to stay by night there , summer, white night are just wonderful too for shooting landscapes .. and still 1 month for it , beffore the dark nights will retourn here 🇫🇮🤩

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It`s a stitched panorama. if you zoom into the horizon you can see where the stitching did not work 100% :)

you are right @Bill Edwards :) Lightroom maybe not always do work so perfectly :D , but you see it when you zoom and watch very precisely.., but good that you have noticed it ;) ,I noticet only now this :D , but with stiched panoramas need to be very cerful if want to do it perfectly o_O:cool::sneaky:, but Adobe has improved the panoramas merging very well.. , beffore winter updateings the merges was much harder.. :D