Your opinion? Sleeping Mining Bee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Bob Noble

May 7, 2020
A Cresson's Mining Bee on a Dandelion. May 14, 2020, Brampton Ontario ****Please note - this is a duplicate post that was added in error. My apologies.
DSC_4748-Edit.jpg
Nikon D7200, Tamron SP 90mm Macro VC, on-camera Pop-up flash, 1/250, f/29, ISO 100, Flash did fire.

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon in cool, cloudy conditions. There weren't many insects around and the only ones that I did see were sleeping. This one didn't move even when I moved a petal away from its face.

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
A Cresson's Mining Bee on a Dandelion. May 14, 2020, Brampton Ontario
View attachment 3375
Nikon D7200, Tamron SP 90mm Macro VC, on-camera Pop-up flash, 1/250, f/29, ISO 100, Flash did fire.

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon in cool, cloudy conditions. There weren't many insects around and the only ones that I did see were sleeping. This one didn't move even when I moved a petal away from its face.

great story under the picture :love:
beautiful picture too of course in all..

I'm still waiting for insects here :D, but soon.. ;)

How warm do you have there in Ontario now? and is there in the nothern Canada still lot of snow? :)
the country need to be very intresting.. , so big, and long.. and with differend climats .. ;) - Differend part of the Arctic&North region :love:

Reactions: Bob Noble

Bob Noble

May 7, 2020
great story under the picture :love:
beautiful picture too of course in all..

I'm still waiting for insects here :D, but soon.. ;)

How warm do you have there in Ontario now? and is there in the nothern Canada still lot of snow? :)
the country need to be very intresting.. , so big, and long.. and with differend climats .. ;) - Differend part of the Arctic&North region :love:
We had snow earlier this week with temperates of -3C. This is really cold for us in May. It is supposed to go up to 24C next week.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We had snow earlier this week with temperates of -3C. This is really cold for us in May. It is supposed to go up to 24C next week.
Same is here :ROFLMAO: -Nothern Finland :D. We can find still some of snow here .. and is +8C now but is so cold wind from the North.. brr ,we need still lot of clothes here :D.
Is colder as usually this time.. , it's intresting what happend ,why is so cold still here in the north :unsure:, year ago was + 20 this time :D. In Lapland is still 1 cm of snow.. Probably so cold will still to June.. :D
In the North never is boring.. , always something happen, supprised life enought here .. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bob Noble