Your opinion? Sleeping Mining Bee

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Bob Noble

May 7, 2020
A Cresson's Mining Bee on a Dandelion. May 14, 2020, Brampton Ontario ****Please note - this is a duplicate post that was added in error. My apologies.

Nikon D7200, Tamron SP 90mm Macro VC, on-camera Pop-up flash, 1/250, f/29, ISO 100, Flash did fire.

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon in cool, cloudy conditions. There weren't many insects around and the only ones that I did see were sleeping. This one didn't move even when I moved a petal away from its face.

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

great story under the picture
beautiful picture too of course in all..

I'm still waiting for insects here , but soon..

How warm do you have there in Ontario now? and is there in the nothern Canada still lot of snow?
the country need to be very intresting.. , so big, and long.. and with differend climats .. - Differend part of the Arctic&North region

Reactions: Bob Noble

Bob Noble

May 7, 2020
We had snow earlier this week with temperates of -3C. This is really cold for us in May. It is supposed to go up to 24C next week.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We had snow earlier this week with temperates of -3C. This is really cold for us in May. It is supposed to go up to 24C next week.
Same is here -Nothern Finland . We can find still some of snow here .. and is +8C now but is so cold wind from the North.. brr ,we need still lot of clothes here .
Is colder as usually this time.. , it's intresting what happend ,why is so cold still here in the north , year ago was + 20 this time . In Lapland is still 1 cm of snow.. Probably so cold will still to June..
In the North never is boring.. , always something happen, supprised life enought here ..

Reactions: Bob Noble
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…