Your opinion? Something's very interesting inside Basalt volcanic rock.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Let me introduce about my very proud mineral specimen: Levyne- Zeolites mineral group
I gathered this little cute crystals in active basalt quarry, not far from my own home. Very lucky for me, when i use hammer to break, all crystals cluster inside were not damaged.
FOV 8 mm
Canon 750d + Tube + Componon 35 mm
Settings: ISO 200 - 1/100s
Steps: 0.05 cm
Zerene stacker + Lightroom

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
I don't think I will be able to find minerals in London. How you can find minerals?
Have you ever seen such a floor like that. Its made from Granite rock and it contains many minerals u can see with your naked eyes. In my hometown, i can see it very around, you can find some Iron ore, Quartz crystal inside. 62347965-marble-or-granite-floor-slabs-for-outside-pavement-flooring-natural-gray-pavement-sto...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Have you ever seen such a floor like that. Its made from Granite rock and it contains many minerals u can see with your naked eyes. In my hometown, i can see it very around, you can find some Iron ore, Quartz crystal inside. View attachment 6771

Yeah agree, I will definitely not take a hammer and trying to dig on that floor for crystals 😂😂, imagine that.

• Haha
Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm just imagining the situation as Jack Jack sits on this granite floor with a hammer! 😂 😂 😂 😂

We've a quarry near my hometown where I love to search for minerals and fossils.

Looking for minerals with a hammer in some banks :D .